AGRICET 2024: Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University Conducts Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET). It is an entrance exam conducted every year to provide admission to the eligible applicants in Bachelor’s degree courses in the field of agriculture and seed technology. Candidates can fill the application form of AGRICET 2024 from the official website. Candidates need to submit the duly filled application form along with all necessary documents to the official address.
AGRICET 2024: Important Dates
|Application form||1st week of June 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of June 2024|
|Submission of the Application with Late Fee||1st week of July 2024|
|Admit card Release date||2nd week of July 2024|
|Commencement of the Entrance exam||3rd week of July 2024|
|Result Dates||Last week of July 2024|
- Candidate should have completed a Diploma in Agriculture/seed technology of a minimum of two years from ANGRAU/PJTSAU.
- The age of the candidate should be between the age of 17 years to 22 years.
- The upper age would be 25 years for the reserved category and 27 years for PH category applicant.
- Appearing candidates in the final exam of the diploma are also eligible.
AGRICET 2024 Application Form
All the complete information and notification related to the admission procedure will be updated by the official authorities on the official website of the university itself. Visit the official website and check all the information about AGRICET 2024. The eligibility criteria and important instructions will be mentioned on the official website of the university. Register on the official website starts filling the application form by entering all the required details in it. Fill all the details in the application form properly and correctly with the help of the educational documents. Candidates need to submit the duly filled application form along with all necessary documents (as given below) to the university.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
- Proof of Age (Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
- Hard Copy of Online submitted the Application form
- Self-attested passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course (or) Completion Certificate of Diploma issued by the Head of the Institute
- Proof of local status (last 7 years) through study or residence
- The latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended.
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH, NCC, SPORTS, and CAP.
- Payment acknowledgment paid online.
- General category applicants need to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee.
- The application fee for reserved category candidates will be Rs. 250/-.
- The late application fee for the general category will be Rs 1000/- and the same for the reserved category will be Rs 500/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee in online or offline mode by debit card, credit card or net banking or demand draft.
- The entrance exam will be held in offline mode that is pen and paper-based.
- There will be Objective type questions in the entrance exam.
- The duration of the exam would be One hour thirty minutes (1hr 30min).
- The question paper will contain a total of 120 questions.
- The language of the question paper of the entrance exam will be Telugu only.
- Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur District
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District
- V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District
- NTR College of Agricultural Engineering, Bapatla, Guntur District
- NTR College of Food Science & Technology, Bapatla, Guntur District
|AGRICET Result||ANGRAU Admission|
|B.Sc Agriculture Admission||M.Sc Agriculture Admission|
AGRICET 2024 Counselling
- The official authority will update the details of the counseling on the official website of the university.
- The candidate should be present for the counseling session at the decided date and time.
- Bring all the necessary documentation for the verification
- After the completion of the verification process, candidates will be able to get admission in the university.
Official Website: https://angrau.ac.in/