B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2024: B.Sc Agriculture is an undergraduate course in Agriculture Science and Technology. The study of B.Sc Agriculture includes agriculture science and in poultry mgmt., basics of biotechnology, water resources mgmt., soil science, agriculture, and land surveying, use of modern scientific equipment & techniques. B.Sc Agriculture is quite trending in the education sector. Every year many candidates apply for admission to different colleges. If you are also interested to pursue graduation in B.Sc Agriculture then you can get important details from this article. You can go through this article to know the procedure for admission to the B.Sc Agriculture course.
Duration of B.Sc Agriculture
The B.Sc Agriculture course is of 4-year duration. During the course, the students are taught on a credit basis offered by different departments (theoretical & practical).
Who is Eligible?
- To apply for B.Sc Agriculture admission, the candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and/or Mathematics as subjects or Agriculture subjects.
- The candidates appearing in the 12th (who will pass the 12th exam in 2024) are also eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing Agriculture admission in 2024.
- Any other specific criteria may also be decided by the individual Universities (details of which can be obtained by visiting the website of a particular University).
- The applicants can apply for B.Sc Agriculture admission 2024 by visiting the official website of the correspondence institutes/universities you are applying for.
- Some B.Sc Nursing institute releases their application forms through offline mode.
- You have to fill up the application form by providing the details as required by the institutes/universities.
- The duly filled-in application forms have to be submitted along with the specified application fee on or before the last date of submission.
- The applications should not be received after the due date.
B.Sc Agriculture Admission Procedure
Different institutes have different selection criteria to offer B.Sc Agriculture admission. Some institutes conduct their own entrance test and select the candidates based on their performance in these entrance tests. Whereas, some other institutes offer admission based on the merit of the applicants in their 12th standard.
Some best B.Sc Agriculture College in India
|ANGRAU (Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University), Hyderabad
|TNAU (Tamil Nadu Agricultural University), Coimbatore
|GBPUAT 2024- G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Admission
|PAU (Punjab Agricultural University), Ludhiana
|LPU (Lovely Professional University), Jalandhar
|SOA (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University), Bhubaneshwar
|IARI (Indian Agricultural Research Institute), Delhi
|Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Haryana
|UAS (University of Agricultural Sciences), Bangalore
|AMU (Aligarh Muslim University), Aligarh
|VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology), Vellore
Entrance Examinations- B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2024
|CG PAT- Chhattisgarh Pre-Agriculture Test 2024
|AIEEA UG/ AIEEA PG- ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
|JCECE 2024- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
|MP PAT- Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test
|AP EAMCET- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
|TS EAMCET- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
|PAU Entrance Test 2024- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Entrance Exam
|OUAT- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
|IGKV CET 2024- Indira Gandhi Agricultural University Common Entrance Test
|AGRICET 2024- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University Entrance Exam
Important Subjects- B.Sc Agriculture
- Plant Genetics
- Agriculture Engineering
- Plant Pathology
- Agricultural Extension
- Computer Education
- Physical Education
- Soil Science
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Meteorology
- Animal Products
Job Opportunities after B.Sc Agriculture Course
The B.SC Agriculture graduates have great opportunities in both the public and private sectors. The course is considered a professional degree. In the agricultural field, there is an increasing job prospectus. As a result, agriculture education is growing day by day. There are numerous fields where B.Sc Agriculture candidates have good opportunities such as fisheries, cattle rearing, plantations, farming, poultry farming, etc.