UAS Bangalore Admission 2023: The process of UAS Bangalore Admission 2023 is conducted by the University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS) Bangalore. The university provides admissions to its various programs offered at UG, PG, and research levels. Candidates can download the application forms from the university’s website. The admission is based on the candidate’s merit in the entrance test conducted by the university. Get all the important details about UAS Bangalore Admission 2023 in the following article.
UAS Bangalore Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Issue of PG application forms||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit forms||3rd week of June 2023|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets for Entrance Examination||4th week of June 2023|
|Conduct of Entrance Examinations||3rd week of July 2023|
- B.Sc./ B.Tech.: 10+2 with PCB and any other Science subject or Inter(Agri)
- M.Sc.: Bachelor’s degree in Rural Home Science/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Sericulture/ Forestry/ Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation / B.Tech.(Food Science & Technology).
- M.Tech. Processing and Food Engineering: B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.)/B.E. (Agri.)/ B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology).
- MBA: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Marketing & cooperation/ Horticulture/ Sericulture/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology / B.Tech. (Food Science &Tech.)/B.Tech. (Agri.Engg.) / Veterinary & Animal Sciences
- Ph.D.: Master’s degree in the concerned subject or equivalent qualification from Agricultural/Deemed Universities/ Institutes recognized by ICAR, New Delhi in terms of equivalent course duration, with CGPA of 2.50/4.00 or OGPA of 7.00/10.00 or its equivalent.
UAS Bangalore Admission 2023: Application Form
Candidates can download the application form of UAS Bangalore Admission 2023 through the university’s website. The filled application form has to be submitted to the official address only in the prescribed format. Send the application form on or before the date and time fixed in the schedule of events.
Also, read about UAS Bangalore Ph.D. Admission
- The fee for the general category is Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category candidates, the fee will be Rs. 250/-.
- The application form fee is to be paid in the form of DD.
- The demand draft will be drawn in favor of The Comptroller, UAS, GKVK, Bangalore payable at Bangalore only.
- UG Courses: Merit in the qualifying exam
- PG Courses: Merit in Qualifying Degree and Written Exam
- Ph.D.: Entrance Exam and Personal Interview
Courses offered through UAS Bangalore Admission 2023
- Agri. at Bangalore Hassan Mandya Shimoga Chintamani
- Ag. Maco. at Bangalore
- Forestry at Ponnampet
- Seri. at Chintamani
- Agri. Biotech. at Hassan
- Food Science at Hassan
- Agri. Engg. at Bangalore
M.Sc. at GKVK Bangalore and Mandya
|Plant Pathology||Genetics and Plant Breeding|
|Crop Physiology||Seed Science and Technology|
|Plant Biochemistry||Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry|
M.Sc. at Bangalore
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Environmental Science
- Economics/ Extension/ Statistics/ Marketing and Cooperation
Other courses at Bangalore
- Tech. Processing and Food Engineering
Ph.D. Admission in
|Agronomy||Foods & Nutrition|
|Crop Physiology||Plant Biotechnology|
|Plant Pathology||Genetics & Plant Breeding|
|Argil. Economics||Seed Science & Technology|
|Argil. Extension||Soil Science & Agri. Chemistry|