The RMLAU Result is declared by Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad. The university declares the result on the official website rmlau.ac.in. The candidates who have appeared for the entrance test can check their result by logging in with Application Number/Roll no. and Date of Birth. The university also releases a merit list prepared according to the marks scored by the candidates in the Entrance exam. Candidates will be selected for the counselling process, on the basis of the Merit list. The counselling will be conducted to provide admission to various UG, PG and PG Diploma courses in the university campus and its affiliated colleges. All the details related to RMLAU Result is given in the following article.
RMLAU Result 2023: Important Dates
|Dates for Entrance Examination (UG/PG)||3rd week of June|
|Result Declaration of Entrance Examination (UG/PG)||4th week of June|
|Counselling Date (UG/PG)||1st week of July|
The university releases the RMLAU Result in online mode. Candidates who had appeared for the entrance exam can check the result on the admission portal of the university. To download the results candidates can go through the steps given below.
Steps to check RMLAU Result
- Visit the official website and click on the Result link.
- O log in page will appear.
- Enter the login credentials like Application Number and Date of birth and submit.
- The result will appear on your screen.
- Check the result or you can also download and take a print out of it.
Also, check RMLAU Admission
The University also declares the provisional merit list of the qualified candidates. The preparation of the merit list will be on the basis of the marks, the candidate scores in the entrance exam. Candidates who have qualified the exam must download the counselling letter for the counselling process
The authority conducts the counselling after the declaration of result. Candidates will have to pay the fee online to download the counselling letter. After downloading it, candidates have to appear for the verification process as per the given date and time. Candidates have to bring the documents required at the time of verification to participate in the admission process.
Certificates / Documents required at the time of Counselling
- High School Marks Sheet and Intermediate
- The certificate clearly mentioning Date of Birth.
- Mark sheet/Certificate of last year of graduation
- Certificate from Registrar or Principal of the College
- Certificate from the appropriate authority for Horizontal Reservation/Weightage.
- Recently issued Caste Certificate from appropriate authority–Tahsildar/SDM.
Check Here official details: http://www.rmlau.ac.in/