RMLAU Application Form 2023: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad (RMLAU) releases the RMLAU Application Form. Candidates can find the application forms on the official website rmlau.ac.in. It is required to fill out the application form for admission to various U.G and P.G courses in the university campus and its affiliated colleges. Fill all the required details such as personal, communication, and qualification details, etc. in the application form and the Entrance Exam fee online at the time of registration. Get more details about RMLAU Application Form 2023 in the following article.
RMLAU Application Form 2023
The online application link is now active, interested candidates can apply online before the mentioned dates.
RMLAU Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|The start date for the Online Application (UG/PG)||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date of Fee Submission (UG/PG)||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date for Online Application (UG/PG)||1st week of June 2023|
|Dates for Entrance Examination (UG/PG)||To be announced|
|Result Declaration of Entrance Examination (UG/PG)||To be announced|
|Counseling Date (UG/PG)||To be announced|
RMLAU Application Form 2023
RMLAU accepts applications through offline mode. Students are advised to visit the official website of RMLAU. Download the Application Form and fill in all the required details. Send the duly filled application form with all the documents (as given below) along with DD by Registered or Speed post to:
RMLAU Admission 2023 Important Links
|Admission Notice||Check Here|
|Eligibility Criteria & Fee||Check Here|
|Pre Registration for Fee Payment||Register Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Print Here|
Details required to fill the Form
|Name of Candidate||Course Name|
|Date of Birth||Aadhar Card No|
|Father’s Name||Email Id|
|Category||Result of Eligibility|
|Sub- Category||University or Board|
Steps to fill RMLAU Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website and click on the relevant link for registration.
- Fill in all the required Details required like personal, communication, and Qualification Details.
- Click on the submit button.
- A unique Application Reference No will be generated after submitting the form.
- Proceed to make an online payment.
- Click on Make payment and pay the application Fees, then the application form page will be opened.
- Fill in other required details and upload photographs and Signatures in the prescribed format.
- You will receive a successfully submitted application form confirmation.
- Take out the print of the filled form.
- Printout of application form or application Fee receipt is to be sent to the University for appearing the Entrance Exam.
Documents required to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- Marksheet & Certificate of High School
- Recent Colored Passport Size Photograph
- Certificate issued by the principal of the college in support of reservation
- Character & Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate & Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- B.Tech: A pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects
- BBA, BCA: 10+2 with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with a minimum of 40% marks
- BFA, Voc: 10+2 pass
- L.L.B, LL.B (Integrated): Pass in 10+2 and according to the rules of BCI
- BPE: A pass in 10+2
- B.Li.Sc: A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% marks in aggregate
- B.P.Ed: A Bachelor’s degree with Physical Education as an elective subject with 45% marks in aggregate. The Preference will be given to State/ Inter-University or participants of National Olympiad Or
- For trained Physical Education Teachers: 45% marks in Graduation with at least three years of relevant experience
PG and Ph.D. Courses
- MCA: BCA with Mathematics as one of the main subjects at 10+2 or Graduation level
- M.Sc: B.Sc. in relevant subject with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST)
- MA: Graduate degree in any discipline
- M.Li.Sc: B.Li.Sc/ BLIS degree with a minimum of 45% marks
- MPH: Graduation degree in any discipline
- M.Ed: B.Ed with 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate
- M.P.Ed: B.P.Ed or BPE degree with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply
- MSW: Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ college as specified for this purpose
- MTA: Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized college/ university of India
- PG Diploma: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Ph.D.: 55% (50% for reserved categories) marks in the PG degree
Check Here official details: http://www.rmlau.ac.in/