CUCET 2023: It is an all-India-based test for admission to various Integrated / Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Programs (MPhil & Ph.D.) into various central universities. Candidates will get admission to B.Tech, B.Sc, Integrated B.Sc, M.Sc, M.A, etc. courses. There are 18 participating universities (14 Central and 4 State Universities) in CUCET. Get more details about CUCET 2023 in the following article.
Courses Offered through CUCET
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Sc., B.A. LLB, B.A., B.Des, Integrated B.Tech/B.Sc./B.Ed./ B.Sc., etc.
- PG Courses: M.Ed., LLM, M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., M.Arch. M.Phrma, M.Tech, MBA, etc
CUCET 2023: Important Dates
|The application form will be released on
||2nd week of March 2023
|Close date of online registration and fee payment
||3rd week of April 2023
|Correction in the application form
||4th week of April 2023
|Announcement of admit card
||2nd week of May 2023
|Exam date will be release
||4th week of May 2023
||4th week of Mayv2023
|Grievances, if any up to
||Last week of May 2023
|The final date of the answer key
||1st week of June 2023
|Declaration of result
||3rd week of June 2023
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- For UG Courses: All the Candidates must qualify the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board/university.
- Integrated Courses: Candidates should pass the Intermediate class or equivalent examination from any board.
- PG Courses: A Bachelor’s degree in the respective qualifying exam is required.
- D. Courses/M.Phil.: For the Ph.D. and M.Phill Courses applying candidates should hold the Master’s degree.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
CUCET 2023 Application form
CUCET Application Form will be available online. After filling the application form, candidates need to deposit the requisite application fee either online or offline mode. All the Candidates who are applying for the exam can refer and check the steps to be followed while filling the application form. Visit the official website and click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab to register for the program. For registration, candidates need to enter details like candidate name, valid e-mail-id, mobile number, date of birth. Candidate must be Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed format and dimensions.
|General and OBC
- Online: The application fee can be submitted through credit/ debit cards and net banking.
- Offline: By the SBI Challan.
- The exam will be conducted offline mode.
- 120 minutes will be provided for the whole exam.
- It will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions.
- One mark will be allotted for one correct answer.
- The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Section I: English Language, General Awareness, mathematical aptitude, and analytic skill
|Section II: Domain Knowledge
CUCET 2023 Counselling
Candidates need to fill their choice through online counseling priority-wise. Candidates must be checked the course during the counseling time. Results of seat allotment will be available on the website. Candidates can download provisional seat allotment letters and report physically to the venue as per schedule for verification of documents, depositing fees, medical examinations. Those candidates who do not report at the scheduled date and time and will not be considered in the subsequent cut-off list. Candidates have to pay fees through Online Mode.
Documents Required for Counselling
- Candidates must carry ID proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter-ID) and 10 Passport size Photographs.
- All documents (degree and mark sheets) Original and Photocopy of 10th, 12th, and all semesters mark sheet of the degree course (if any) and CUCET 2023 Results.
- CUCET 2023 Scorecard
- Caste certificate
- CUCET 2023 Admission form
- Passport size photographs, etc.
- Transfer / Migration certificate.
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of Haryana
- Assam University, Silchar
- Central University of Jammu/Kashmir
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of South Bihar
- Khallikote University, Berhampur
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Dr. B R Ambedkar School of Economics, Bengaluru
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of Tamilnadu
- Sardar Patel University of Police, Security & Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
- Central University of Gujarat
- Central University of Odisha
- The CUCET syllabus for each course is notified by each university on the website.
- For MBA/LLB and any other courses: It covers the English language, reasoning, data interpretations/numerical ability, general awareness, and analytical skills.