CUCET Counselling 2021: After the results of CUCET, each university will put up their individual rank list. Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) provides admission into various UG, PG & other courses offered by the central universities across the country. Candidates have to visit the university’s official website to get the individual rank list and the counselling procedures. Candidates who will appear in the entrance exam have to do the registration on the respective university website. Each university will conduct their individual counselling sessions for admission; there will be no single centralized counselling for the CUCET.
CUCET Counselling 2021
Candidates should fill their choice through online counseling priority wise. Candidates must check the course at the counseling time. Result of seat allotment will be available on the website. Candidates can download provisional seat allotment letter and report physically on the venue as per the schedule for verification of document, depositing fee, medical examination. Those candidates, if do not report at scheduled date and time and they will not be Consider in the subsequent cut off list. Candidates have to pay fees through Online Mode.
Procedure of CUCET Counselling 2021
- All the candidates need to clear the cutoff for that university.
- Along with these, if there will be other various other criteria, then the candidate has to ensure that they are clearing those conditions too.
- If a candidate has been allotted a seat during the counselling process, the candidate has to undergo document verification.
- There will be a separate fee for online counselling of CUCET.
- There will be a document verification for admission at the time of the counseling process.
- Candidates securing the qualified marks in the CUCET will attend the counseling procedure.
- The candidates will get the seat on the basis of rank.
Documents Required for Counselling
- CUCET Scorecard and certificate of Approval of Bulletins and Certificate of Approval.
- Candidates must carry ID proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter-ID) and 10 Passport size Photographs.
- All documents (degree and mark sheets) Original and Photocopy of 10th, 12th, and all semesters mark sheet of the degree course (if any) and CUCET 2021 Results.
- Transfer / Migration certificate.
- Any other document if applicable.
Universities Participating in Counselling
- Assam University, Silchar
- Khallikote University, Berhampur
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
- Bengaluru Dr. B R Ambedkar School of Economics
- Sardar Patel University of Police, Security & Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
- Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, South Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh
- The candidates attending the counselling must be eligible as per the given condition.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized school for a Bachelor’s degree course in the Central Universities.
- For the Master’s Degree program, candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- A Master’s degree from a recognized university or Institute is required for admission in research programs.
- Read the eligibility norms different from central University for the same course from the official website of the participating central University.
CUCET Counselling 2021: Important Points
- The starting of the online registration for counselling will be on different dates for the different participating universities.
- The counselling will be conducted in the online mode.
- The eligible candidates who qualify the cutoff of the participating university will attend the counselling.
- Candidates should bring the following documents at the counselling such as Class 10 mark sheet, Class 12 mark sheet, qualifying examination certificate, transfer certificate, conduct certificate, caste certificate, reservation category certificate, and photocopies of original documents.
- There will be a spot counselling only when the seats in the participating universities are vacant, the dates of which may be announced in the due course of time.