CUET stands for Common University Entrance Test. NTA (National Testing Agency) is soon going to release the application form for CUET 2023 on their official website i.e. www.cuet.nta.nic.in. The students who are interested to take admission in their desired UG and PG course must be prepared to fill out the application form from the official website before the last date. The registration process for the year 2023 will be online.
CUET 2023: Overview
CUET (Common University Entrance Exam) is a National level Entrance exam conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). Every year a large number of students from across the country fill out the application form to get admission to their desired university. The test will be conducted offline mode, so the students who fill out the application form need to clear the entrance exam, and then they will get a chance to choose their preferred university all over India. Candidates with a higher score will get the preference to choose their preferred course and college first and rest of the candidates will choose from the left out options.
|Name of the Exam
|CUET (Common University Entrance Test)
|NTA (National Testing Agency)
|Application form out on
|1st week of April 2022
|Last date to fill out the application form
|4th week of April 2022
There is a certain eligibility criterion that a candidate must pass in order to give this entrance exam. The eligibility criteria details are as follows:
- The applying candidate must be a citizen of India
- If the candidate is applying for a UG course then he/she must have completed his/her 10+2 from any recognized board with the relevant stream of their course
- If the candidate is applying for a PG course then he/she must have a graduation degree from any recognized university
- The Students applying for a PG course must have scored at least 50% marks in their graduation
- The Candidate, if they are eligible to give this entrance exam must hold proper documentation as proof of their eligibility.
The candidates must check out the exam pattern before they start preparing for the exam. They should channel their time and hard work accordingly after thoroughly going through the exam pattern and then start preparing.
|CUET (Central University Common Entrance Test)
|Slot 1: 3 Hours 15 Minutes
Slot 2: 3 Hours 45 Minutes
|Number of Questions
|Section-1: Languages (40 Questions to be attempted out of 50 Questions)
Section-2: Domain-Specific (40 Questions to be attempted out of 50 Questions)
Section-3: General Test (60 Questions to be attempted out of 75 Questions)
|Number of Sections
|3 Sections (Language, Domain-Specific, General Test)
|The exam will be conducted in 13 languages.
|No. of Questions
|To be Attempt
|27 Domain-specific Subjects
CUET Application Fee
- The payment for the application form can be done through any online mode like debit card, credit card, Net banking, and UPI
- The application fee for general category students is 650/-
- The application fee for General/OBC/EWS category students is 600/-
- For students from SC/ST category their fee is 550/-
CUET Application form 2023: Step by step process
For those who are confused about how to fill out the application form, worry not because here is the step by step process to fill the application form for the CUET exam:
- Visit the official website which is cuet.nta.nic.in
- Go to the CUET registration link 2023 and click on it
- If you are a new candidate then you must register yourself with your name and phone number and a registration ID and password will be generated
- Use the registration ID and password to Login into your account
- Now fill out the registration form with all the details asked.
- Upload your passport size photograph and the scanned copy of your signature and other documents required in the application form
- After successfully filling the application form, submit the application fee through any of the modes of transaction i.e. debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the “SUBMIT” option
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application form for further use.