CSAUK Admission 2023: Admission for CSAUK Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology will be open soon for the year 2023. The students who are interested to take admission to this university can go to the official website of the university and fill out the application form before the last date to apply for passes. It is one of the best universities to provide training and skills in the agriculture and horticulture field and each year a lot of students come from all over the country to take admitted to this university. It provides various UG and PG courses in the Agriculture field so the students interested to go forward in career in the Agriculture field must fill out the admission form before it’s too late.
CSAUK: An overview
CSAUK stands for Chandra Shekhar Azad University for Agriculture and Technology. This university was established in the year 1975 and since then has been providing training and education to students interested in Agriculture and Horticulture field. CSAUK has two campuses located in Kanpur and Etawah as is recognized by UGC (Unversity Grants Commission). Offers many facilities to its students which makes it one of the best universities in the country.
- The university has a number of UG and PG courses for different Agricultural specializations
- The university takes pride in the dedicated Placement department which works hard to provide good-paying jobs to its students
- It has 8 boys’ hostels and 5 girl’s hostels to accommodate its students offering comfortable rooms and other services
- It has a central library big enough to accommodate 300 students at a time, so the students can anytime make use of their free time and study comfortably in the library, also offers Scholarships, Stipends to deserving students at both UG and PG levels.
CSAUK Admissions 2023: Overview
|Name of University||CSAUK Chandra Shekhar Azad University, Kanpur|
|Affiliated with||UGC University Grants Commission|
|Courses Available||UG, PG, and PhD|
CSAUK Admission Details
The students interested in taking admission in any of the UG and PG courses must fill out the application form which is out now on the official website of the university. Along with filling out the form, the students need to upload necessary documents required by the university which may include your photograph, a scanned copy of your signature, a 10 and 12th mark sheet, etc. After successfully submitting the form there is a form fee that every candidate needs to submit.
- The form fee for students from the general category is INR 1250
- The fee for students from the reserved category is INR 1050
CSAUK Admission 2023: UG Courses
To pursue an undergraduate degree, the candidate must have a 10+2 from a recognized board. The university provides a number of UG courses with specialization in Home Science, Forestry, Agriculture, and Horticulture. Some of the courses provided by the university are BFs, B.Tech, B.Sc., BVSc, and AH.
B.Sc. Agriculture Eligibility criteria:
- The students who want to pursue this course must have PCM or PCMB in their 10+2
- The students need to crack the basic entrance test called UPATET to get admission to this course
- This course provides specializations in Forestry, Home Science, Agriculture, and Horticulture.
- Students with an intermediate degree in Agriculture are also eligible to apply
- The university offers many B.Tech programs such as Biotechnology, Computer Science and Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electronics, and communications, Mechanical Engineering, Dairy technology etc.
- The students who want to apply for this course must have a 10+2 degree with either PCM or PCMB
CSAUK Admission 2023: PG Courses
The university provides various PG courses to its students in various specializations and to get admission in the PG courses, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a relevant university with a relevant course
M.Sc. Home Science
- This course provides specialization in Home Science, Human Development, Family Resource Management, Textile, Clothing, etc.
- The students need to clear the UPCATET entrance exam to get admission in this course.
M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- The university offers Engineering programs for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, etc.
- The students must have B.Tech degree in a specific field from a recognized university
- The students also need to clear the UPCATET entrance exam to get admission
CSAUK Admission Process
The university offers many UG PG and even doctorate courses to students in agriculture and various other specializations.
- The whole admission process is online. To get themselves registered, the students need to fill out the admission form which is out on the official website of the university
- After successfully filling out the form the student must upload all the documents required by the university
- The students must submit the admission form fee which is INR 1250 for general category students and INR 1050 for students from the reserved category.
- The admission fee should be paid only through the SBI payment gateway
- To get admission to the university, the students must score minimum criteria marks which is 20% for OBS and 10% for the general and SC/ST categories.
- The eligibility criteria for all the courses are different and are mentioned in the article above. The students must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course.