Sainik School admission is going to release on the website, so the students who are willing to take admissions in Sainik School Ambikapur must fill out the registration form before the ending date. The admission will be done on the basis of the entrance exam, the official website is www.aissee.nta.nic.in. The exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for both boys and girls. Students must go through a written exam followed by a medical test to get admission to this prestigious school. Check here for details for Sainik School Ambikapur Admission.
About Sainik School Ambikapur
Sainik School Ambikapur is located in Mudesa, Chhattisgarh. It is one of the 24 Sainik schools in India which provides quality education to students and prepares them for National Defense Services and other walks of life. Sainik School is a purely English medium school and is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Sainik Schools are considered to provide the best quality education to students and to get admission to these schools, students from class 5 need to go through the entrance test to get admission in these schools. These schools prepare students for a competitive world out there.
Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2024: Highlights
|National Level Entrance Exam
|Name of the Exam
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam
|National Testing Agency
|Students of Class 6 and 9
The number of seats available for the 6th standard is 100 only whereas the number of seats available for the 9th standard will be 300. So the students applying to take admissions in Sainik School must work hard because every year a large number of students apply for admissions in these schools which makes these exams one of the most competitive exams for the students of age 10 to 15.
The eligibility criteria for Sainik School Admissions are as follows:
- The students who are willing to take admissions in class 6th must be of age from 10-12 years
- The students applying for 9th class admissions must be from 13-15 years of age
- For class 9th must be 8th standard pass.
- Only Indian students can apply for Sainik School Admissions
Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2024: How to apply
It is very important to first fill out the registration form to apply for admission to Sainik School Ambikapur. The registration form will be is available on the official website www.aissee.nta.nic.in and the step by step procedure to fill the form is given below:
- Go the website aissee.nta.nic.in
- Click on “Register now” as a new candidate and a registration id will be generated
- Now login through the generated Id and password
- Fill the details on the form
- Upload the documents required like your photo, Signature etc
- Pay the registration fee and submit the form
- Don’t forget to get the soft copy of the registration form for future requirements
Admit cards will be provided on the official website. Only the students who have registered themselves and paid the registration fee will have access to the admit cards. Candidates can go to the official website and download the admit card by using their login credentials. Every student must bring their admit card to the exam center, otherwise, they may not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
The students must check the previous papers before preparing for the entrance exam. Sainik School follows a set pattern prepared by the Sainik School Society for the entrance exam and every student must check the pattern to have a clear idea about how to prepare for these exams
|Math, GK, Language, Intelligence
|Math, General Science, Intelligence, English, Social Studies
|Language in the Question paper
|No. of Questions section-wise
|Math-50, GK-25, Language- 25, Intelligence-25
|Math- 50, General Science- 25, Intelligence-25, English- 25, Social Studies- 25
The candidates must score 25% marks in each subject and 40% as a total aggregate to qualify for the entrance exam. After the written test the students who have been qualified will move on for a medical test and from among those students, a final list of selected candidates will be released.
Medical Eligibility Requirements
The students who have qualified for the written test appear for the medical test. There are strict rules as to who will be selected and students must qualify these medical criteria to get admission to Sainik School all over the country.
- Students who are physically challenged will not be applicable to Sainik Schools
- Students with tattoos will not be allowed admission in Sainik Schools
- Eyesight should be 6/6 for both eyes
- Students with any kind of impediments to speech or other problems related to speech will not be applicable for Sainik Schools