DAVPG College Merit List 2023: The Merit List is released by the College itself for the admission to the courses offered by the College. The interested candidates for taking admission will be required to submit the application form and provide the required details. The admission is provided only on the basis of the Merit List. The merit list will be published on the official website of the college and is prepared based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form are eligible for the admission. Get more details about DAVPG College Merit List in the following article.
DAVPG College Merit List 2023
The Merit List contains all the required and necessary information required by the candidate at the time of the admission. It should be noted that the mere mention of the name of the candidate in the Merit List doesn’t assure the admission and the final seat allotment will be done only through the Counselling procedure. For more of the details of DAVPG College Merit List 2020 go through the article mentioned below.
Preparation of the Merit List
The authorities of the committee prepare the list is prepared by for admission to various Programs. On the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination, the authority decides the criteria of the admission. To prepare the merit list, 4 subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. Hence, the information should be valid and correct. The Counselling Procedure will decide the Final allotment of the seat. The candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Steps to Check DAVPG College Merit List 2023
- Visit the Official website of the DAV PG College.
- Click on the Link which says DAVPG College Merit List of the Program you applied for.
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen.
- Enter the User ID, Course Name, and the captcha code provided.
- The list mentioning the required details will appear on the screen.
- Check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- The Merit List will also have details regarding the Counselling procedure and the day of reporting at the college for admission.
- Be updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Merit List Contents
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Documents Required during Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of the Application Form
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)