Army College of Nursing Admission 2023: The application forms for admission to the B.Sc Nursing course is released by the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar in online mode at the official website is acn.co.in. The admission will be based on the performance in the Online Admission Test (OAT). Candidates who submit the application form completely without any mistakes get the admit cards as per schedule. Get more details about the Army College of Nursing Admission 2023 in the following article.
Army College of Nursing Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Date of Application to apply by Army College of Nursing||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last Date of Receipt of Online Application||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last Date to fill the Application Forms||4th week of April 2023|
|Download Admit Cards for both ACN & AIN candidates.||3rd week of May 2023|
|Date of OAT||1st week of June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of June 2023|
- Passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after 12 years of study is required.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English in the last two years of study. OR
- The pre-professional/ pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (including a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject) or the pre-university or an equivalent examination (after passing either the higher secondary school examination). OR
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university provided the examination is a “university examination” with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including a practical test in three subjects and the candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. OR
- Sc examination of an Indian University with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology), and passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. OR
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- Passed in the subjects of (10+2) Physics, Chemistry, Biology (in English Medium) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCBE).
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years.
- Candidate should be certified by MH/RMO/Registered Medical Practitioner as physically and mentally fit to pursue the course.
Army College of Nursing Admission 2023: Application Form
The application form of the Army College of Nursing Admission 2023 can be filled through online mode on the official website. It will be available in online mode only. Only female candidates can apply for the course. Fill the exact details in the application form and submit it. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria very carefully before filling the application form. Fill and submit the application form on or before its last date with the requisite application fees. No correction is entertained after submission of the form.
The admission will be strictly on merit ranking. The merit will be based on marks obtained in the examination (entrance test). The vacancy created will be offered to the candidate next in merit and so on in case of vacant seats. Checking of Medical Fitness Certificate of the applicants & subject to being found medically fit at the time of joining the college.
- The test paper consists of 120 objective type questions.
- Each correct answer will fetch one mark.
- The incorrect/ multiple/ doubtful answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- 1st Part: Biology (Total 50 marks, MCQs 25 marks each from Botany and Zoology).
- 2nd Part: Physics (MCQs 25 marks)
- 3rd Part: Chemistry (MCQs 25 marks)
- 4th Part: English (10 Marks)
- 5th Part: General Awareness (10 Marks)
Pathankot, Delhi, Pune, Jaipur, Dehradun, Lucknow, Bhopal, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Secunderabad, Jalandhar Cantt
|Tuition Fee||Rs 40,250/-|
|Admission Fee||Rs 4,000/-|
|Computer Lab Fee||Rs 3,000/-|
|Lab Fee||Rs 2,000/-|
|Sports Fee||Rs 1,300/-|
|Library Fund||Rs 2,500/-|
|Adm & Incidental Expdr||Rs 29,200/-|
|Examination Fund||Rs 500/-|
|College Magazine Fund||Rs 350/-|
|Alumni Fund||Rs 150/-|
|Development/Big Fund||Rs 4,000/-|
|Electricity & Water Charge||Rs 8,500/-|
|Transport Charge||Rs 4,000/-|
|Power Backup Fee||Rs 800/-|
|Group Personal Accidental insurance Premium||Rs 120/-|
|Total :||Rs 60,420/-|
|University Registration Fee||Rs 4,000/-|
|University HSLIBNET Fee||Rs 500/-|
|University Examination Fee||Rs 3,500/-|
|Total :||Rs 8000/-|
|(Ser a+b+c) Grand Total :||Rs 1,08,670/-|
|Security Deposit (interest-free security deposit once at the time of admission refundable after completion of the course||Rs 15,000/-|
|Grand Total :||Rs 1,23,670/-|
|Hostel Charges and Running Exp||Rs 8,250/-|
|Building / Development Fund||Rs 2,200/-|
|Electricity & Water Charges||Rs 7,500/-|
|Power Backup Fee||Rs 1,200/-|
|Security Deposit (Interest-free security deposit once at the time of admission refundable after completion of the course)||Rs 10,000/-|
|Grand Total||Rs 29,150/-|
The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/ pre-medical/ intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the State Education Board/ Indian University.
Army College of Nursing Admission 2023: Important Points
- The intake is 60 students per year.
- Those who have repeated the 12th class / have given supplementary examination in any subject and students who have passed XII as private students or from Open Board are not eligible.
- The application fees are not refundable at any circumstances.