Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2023: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) releases the Karnataka PGCET Application Form via online mode. Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test for admission into full time or part-time courses of MBA/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch. candidates will also get admission to second-year lateral entry to the MCA course in various institutions. It is must to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. A passport size photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression will be required in the JPG/ JPEG format to upload in the form. Check the process of Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2023 in the following article.
Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|The application form will be release||Last week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of June 2023|
|Date to Pay the fees in the bank||Last week of June 2023|
|Correction in the admit card||2nd week of July 2023|
|Exam Date||3rd week of July 2023|
|The date of provisional answer key||1st week of August 2023|
|Objection against the answer key||2nd week of August 2023|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of August 2023|
|All the document verification||4th week of August 2023|
Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2023: Application Form
Candidates must carry all the valid/ working email ID & mobile number. Candidates should fill Karnataka PGCET Application Form with all care as per the course. Fill the application form carefully may be the authority will not provide any correction facility. The incomplete application form will be rejected so candidates must fill the application form carefully. Candidates must recheck all the given details before submission of the application form. All the candidates have to upload their scanned photograph, signature & Left-hand Thumb Impression (JPEG format). There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application form till admission. Take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
Steps to fill Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website and register yourself.
- Click on the option of ‘New User? Register here.’ And fill all the basic details asked.
- Fill personal, academic, qualification & all other required details and click on ‘Save & Next’ option.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the declaration & submit the application form and submit the application fee.
- Now the confirmation page will appear on the computer screen.
- Take a printout of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
- The application fee will be Rs. 650/- for General and OBC.
- For SC/ST or Category-I of Karnataka state only will be Rs. 500/-.
- The application fee can be paid through challan deposited and all the candidates can also pay the application fee in e-payment post offices.
- Candidates of Karnataka and non-Karnataka for (MBA/MCA) can apply.
- All the Candidates of Karnataka state should have the domicile of Karnataka and appearing candidates can also apply.
- Reservation is applicable only for Karnataka candidates.
- OBC and (SC/ST/Category-I) apply to Karnataka candidates only.
For ME/ M.Tech./ M.Arch
- Applicant must have a Valid GATE Score (OR) Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years (+) 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ Category-I of Karnataka candidates).
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ Category-I of Karnataka candidates).
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with Math/ Stats/ Comp. Sci./ Comp. App./ Comp. Prog./ Business Math/ Business Stats (any one subject) with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ Category-I of Karnataka candidates).
- Lateral Entry: Bachelor’s Degree in BCA/ B.Sc(I.T./ Comp. Sci) (+) Math in 10+2/ Graduate level with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ Category-I of Karnataka candidates)