Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2023: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) organizes PGCET Counselling to provide admission into MBA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech. The process of counselling will be held after the commencement of the written exam. In order to get admission, candidates must appear in the entrance exam. Candidates who appeared for GATE are exempt from appearing to Karnataka PGCET. For more details about Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2023, candidates can read the following article.
Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of August 2023|
|Document verification (other)||4th week of August 2023|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Option entry||4th week of August 2023|
|Publication of Mock Allotment||1st week of September 2023|
|Publication of Real allotment||1st week of September 2023|
|Exercise of Choices and Payment of Fees||2nd week of September 2023|
|Last date for reporting||2nd week of September 2023|
|Second & Final Round|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Option Entry||3rd week of September 2023|
|Publication of Seat Allotment||3rd week of September 2023|
|Payment of Fees and reporting to the colleges||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for reporting||4th week of September 2023|
Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2023
The counselling process will be started in the 1st week of September 2023 after the publication of the merit list. Candidates have to attend the counselling in-person (itself) for the seat allotment and have to choose the college and stream on the day of counselling. On the basis of the marks secured in the examination, the seat will be allotted to the candidates. Candidate’s documents will be verified at the time of counselling.
Candidates will be allotted with the college and subject opted by the candidate after completion of the seat selection procedure. An admission order letter is important and can be downloaded from the website on the due date. Candidate can join the allotted college with the allotment letter. Submit the admission fee along with the original documents. Bring one set of photocopies of all documents to the allotted college.
Documents required at the time Counselling
- SSLC or 10th standard or equivalent examination Mark Sheet
- Study Certificate
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard or qualifying examination Mark Sheet
- Passing Degree Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Income Certificate (If candidate claiming to Caste reservation)
- Valid Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (if Applicable)
- The applying candidates must belong to Karnataka state & have a domicile certificate of Karnataka.
- Candidates do not belong to Karnataka state are eligible for admission into MBA/MCA seats.
- MBA (Full Time/Part-Time): Pass 3 years Bachelor Degree or equivalent examination with a minimum 50% marks (45% marks in QE in case of SC/ST & Category I of Karnataka candidates)
- For MCA: Pass undergraduate or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Computer Programming, Business Mathematics, and Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects with at least 50% marks (45% marks in QE in case of SC/ST & Category I of Karnataka candidates)
- MCA (Lateral Entry): Pass bachelor degree in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics at 10+2 or graduate level with an aggregate minimum 50% marks (45% marks in QE in case of SC/ST & Category I of Karnataka candidates)
- ME/M.Tech/M.Arch (Full Time/Part-Time): Pass qualifying or equivalent examination with an aggregate minimum 50% marks (45% marks in QE in case of SC/ST & Category I of Karnataka candidates).