DBRAU Admission 2023: Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University (DBRAU) offers admission to numerous courses at UG & PG level. For admission in BE, MBA, and MCA courses, a valid score in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) is mandatory. Final admission is subject to UPSEE counselling. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their marks in 10+2 for all the UG courses. DBRAU conducts a separate entrance test for B.P.Ed, BFA, and LL.B programs. For all the PG courses, the candidates have to appear in the university-based entrance test followed by counselling. An entrance test is conducted by the university for admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. followed by the interview. Get more details about DBRAU Admission 2023 in the following article.
Agra University Admission 2023 Updates
Admission notification will be released in the month of May after that candidates can apply online for Agra University Admissions.
DBRAU Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Course Name||Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|B.Sc/ B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Com/ BA/ BE/ B.Pharm||3rd week of May 2023||3rd week of June 2023|
|BE/ B.Pharm/ MCA (Lateral Entry)||4th week of May 2023||4th week of June 2023|
|For PG Courses||4th week of May 2023||4th week of June 2023|
For UG Courses
- BBA/ B.Sc.: Passed in 10+2 or equivalent with 45% aggregate marks
- B.Sc (Ag.): 10+2 or equivalent with Agriculture or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology
- B.Sc (Voc.): Passed in 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the main subjects
- B.Com (Voc.)/ B.A (Voc.): Pass in 10+2
- BA-LL.B: 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate
- L.L.B: Graduation with 45% marks (42% for OBC & 40% for SC/ST) from a recognized board
- BFA: Passed in 10+2 or equivalent in relevant subject with 45% aggregate marks
- B.P.Ed: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks with active participation in Inter College/ Inter-Zonal/ District/School Competition/ in sports.
- B.Lib.Sc: Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate
- Advanced Diploma in Information Technology (ADIT): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Diploma: BFA with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)
- BE: Passed in 10+2 in the science field with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST) aggregate marks.
- BE (Lateral Entry): Diploma or B.Sc (PCM) with 60% marks in aggregate
- B.Pharm: Passed in 10+2 with PCB or PCM and 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST)
- B.Pharm (Lateral Entry): Diploma in Pharmacy with at least 60% aggregate marks
For PG and Research courses
- M.Com/ MA: Graduation in any discipline
- MFA: BFA in the respective field
- MSW: Minimum 50% marks in UG program
- MHRM/ MMC (Mass Communication): Graduation with 45% marks in aggregate
- M.Sc.: B.Sc in the relevant discipline with a required percentage of marks in aggregate
- M.Stat: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with Mathematics/ Statistics with at least 45% marks
- M.Sc (Home Science): B.Sc in Home Science with 50%(45% for SC/ST) marks
- M.Sc (Ag.): B.Sc (Ag.) with 50% marks in aggregate
- M.Lib.Sc: Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- L.LM: LL.B/ BA-LL.B with 55% marks in aggregate
- M.Ed: 50% marks in 10+2 and Bachelor’s degree separately OR 55% marks in an average of both 10+2 and UG degree along with 50% marks in B.Ed
- PG Diploma: Graduation in relevant discipline with 45% marks in aggregate
- MCA (Full-Time): Sc. (Mathematics, Physics / Chemistry / Statistics / Comp. Sc., / Electronics) or BCA or B.Sc. (IT) or B.Tech with 50% aggregate marks
- MCA (Part-Time): PGDCA or BCA with 50% marks in aggregate
- MBA (Full-Time): Graduation in the related field with 50% marks
- MBA (Part-Time): Graduation in the related field with 50% marks with work experience
- M.Phil/ Ph.D.: Master’s degree with 55% marks in aggregate
DBRAU Admission 2023 Application Form
The application forms of Agra University Admission 2023 can be filled out online by visiting the official website of DBRAU. The duly filled application form is required to be submitted at the university campus along with desired documents.
- Candidates have to pay INR 1000 as an application fee.
- The fee will be INR 700 for SC/ST candidates.
- BBA/ B.Sc/ B.Sc (Ag.)/ B.Sc (Voc.)/ B.Com (Voc.)/ B.A (Voc.)/ BA-LL.B: Merit in Qualifying Examination
- B.Lib.Sc: Merit or written test conducted by the university
- BFA: Written Test/ Academic Record and Portfolio presentation followed by an interview
- B.P.Ed: Marks in Entrance Examination, Physical Fitness Test, and Sports Proficiency
- Advanced Diploma in Information Technology (ADIT)/ Diploma: Merit in Qualifying Examination
- BE/ B.Pharm: Merit in the entrance (UPSEE) and qualifying examination
- L.L.B: Written Test conducted by the university
- PG Courses: Merit in the entrance and qualifying examination
- MCA/ MBA: A valid rank in UPSEE followed by counseling
- PG Diploma: Merit in the qualifying examination
- M.Phil/ Ph.D.: On the basis of a written test conducted by the university
Visit the Official Website: Agra University