DDUGU Result 2023: Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur announces the DDUGU Result on the official website as ddugu.ac.in. we will also provide a direct link to check the result. Candidates can check the result via login and check it test roll number and date of birth are needed. The schedule for the declaration of Result will be available on this page. The result will be available for UG and PG courses after the successful completion of the examination. Only those candidates, who score more than the cut off marks will qualify the exam. Check more details about DDUGU Result from this page.
Steps to check DDUGU Result
- Visit the official website and go to the admission section.
- Find the relevant link to download the DDUGU Result.
- Candidates can also click on the link provided above which will be updated as the result declared.
- Enter Test Roll number and Date of Birth in the field specified and submit.
- As per the correct Login credentials have been filled, the result will be displayed.
- The candidates may download and take a print out of the result for future reference.
The DDU shall reserve the following percentage of seats for different categories:
|OBC (Non-creamy Layer)||27%|
General Eligibility for UG Courses
- The intermediate should be passed from the UP board of school education.
- Candidate appearing in the intermediate examination in the year is also eligible.
- However, such candidate will have to submit the final result sheet at the time of counselling/admission
General Eligibility for PG Courses
- Candidate should have a graduation degree discipline from a recognized university/ institute
Also, Check DDUGU Admission
DDUGU Result: Important Points
- Visit the official website and click on the relevant link.
- Select the course type either (UG/ PG) and then select the course for which they want to apply for.
- Provide basic information in the online application.
- Provide the Educational Qualification details as well in the application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Submit the online application and proceed to make payment of the application fee.
- Pay the application fee online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Take a printout of the completed Application Form and keep it to themselves for future reference.
Visit the official website of DDUGU