Delhi CET is conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. This examination is also known as the Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. It is the state level entrance test commenced for screening the students for admission in the full-time diploma program into polytechnics comprises of non-engineering and engineering. Candidates will get admission into various government as well as private polytechnic institutions/colleges located in Delhi. Delhi Polytechnic 2021 is also commended for providing admission via lateral entry into a full-time diploma engineering program. Get all the details about Delhi CET 2021 in the article given below.
Delhi CET 2021: Important Updates
Delhi CET 2021 Online Application Process will be started from the 3rd week of March 2021. Click Here to apply online for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
Delhi Polytechnic 2021: Important Dates
|Application form Submit Date Start||3rd week of March 2021|
|Last date of Application form submission||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date of fee submission||3rd week of April 2021|
|Application correction starts from||4th week of April 2021|
|Download online Admit Card||3rd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2021|
|Result Date Declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counselling Date start||2nd week of June 2021|
- Engineering, Technology, Fashion Design, etc. based Diploma Courses: Candidates should have passed the 10th or equivalent exam with a minimum of 35% marks in Science, Mathematics & English subjects.
- Modern Office Practice (English): Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the best three subjects including English.
- Pharmacy: Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics subjects with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the above subjects.
Delhi CET 2021: Application Form and Fee
Those who are applying for this examination need to make use of the online process by login to the official website. The form will be released in the month of March. There is no requirement to send the printed application to the authority. The application fee will be Rs 400/- along with the additional charges The payment of the application form can be done via so many modes such as debit card/credit card or also by internet banking facility. The application fee will not get refunded at any circumstances.
Application Form Correction
- Delhi Polytechnic (CET Delhi) provides the facility for making the one-time correction in the application form in the month of April.
- One needs to sign in the application number and password, for making corrections.
- Download and take the print out of the Confirmation Page/ Corrected Acknowledgement Page for further use, once the form correction process is done.
Delhi CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The question paper consisted of Multiple Choice Questions and will be held in Pen and paper mode.
- Two languages-Hindi and English.
- There will be 150 questions based on objective typestyle except for Pharmacy course.
- The exam duration will be for 150 minutes.
- There will be a reduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
|Test No.||Discipline||Subjects||No. of questions|
|I||All 10th standard based diploma courses (eng/non-eng.)||Mathematics||50|
|II||A) Modern office practice English (12th standard based)B) B) 1-year certificate courses in Hospitality operations, Retail services & finance executive (12thstandard based)||Comprehension of English including Grammar||60|
|Knowledge of current affairs||45|
|Logical & analytical ability||45|
|III||Modern office practice- Hindi (12th standard)||Knowledge of current affairs||45|
|Logical & analytical ability||45|
|IV||A) Pharmacy (12th standard)B) 1-year certificate course in software testing assistant (12thstandard)||Physics||45|
|V||Lateral entry of ITI/12th standard (vocational stream)||Physics||60|
- Make sure to download the admit card from the official website as the admit card for CET will appear in the month of May from the online mode.
- The admit card consisted of info such as roll number, the name of the applicant, exam date & time, and lots more.
- No duplicate admit card will be issued by the exam conducting authority.
- The process of counselling will get over n four different rounds.
- After the release of the merit list, the process of counselling will start.
- In the counselling procedure, the stages are the submission of the processing fee, online registration fee, online choice submission, the result for seat allotment, completion of the enrollment formality.
- For counselling process demands for Rs 700/- as the additional charges
Documents required for Counselling Process
- Copy of the online registration slip
- Category certificate (if required)
- Delhi CET 2021 admit card
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Counselling fee payment receipt
- Copy of choices submitted by candidates
- Two recent colored passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
- Migration certificate
- Delhi CET 2021 rank card
- 10th class mark sheet