Delhi Polytechnic 2018 Application form, Eligibility, Exam Date
Delhi govt. is going to conduct Delhi Polytechnic 2018 exam to offer admissions to eligible applicants into Diploma courses at various institutions or colleges of Delhi. The interested applicants will be able to apply for the examination from the official website. The application forms will be released by State govt. of Delhi. The applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before they apply for Delhi Polytechnic 2018.
|Release of Application form||20th March 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||19th April 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2018|
|Exam Date||26th & 27th May 2018|
|Result Declaration||14th June 2018|
|Counselling||15th June 2018|
Delhi Polytechnic 2018 Application form
- The application forms will be available online at the official website of Delhi Sate govt. cetdelhi.nic.in.
- First of all, the applicants will have to complete the registration and get their User ID & Password.
- Now they have to login using their User ID & Password. They will get the online application form and have to fill all the details as required in the application form.
- They also have to upload the scanned images of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The final step will be the payment of application fee which is Rs. 550/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST and OBCs).
- The application fee can be paid either through online (credit/debit card/net banking) or offline mode (through challan).
- Now they need to click on submit. They are advised to save a copy of the application form for future reference.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- The applicants must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board scoring minimum qualifying marks and Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The applicants must have completed the age of 15 years till admission date.
- The applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- There will be total 150 questions of MCQ type.
- Total marks will be 600 for the examination.
- There will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer.
3 thoughts on “Delhi Polytechnic 2018 Application form, Eligibility, Exam Date”
I’m Lallomsang hrangkhol from assam.I have passed with PCB the 12 standard from ASSAM HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION COUNCIL BOARD WITH 70.4%.Am I eligible to appear for CMC VELLORE ENTRANCE EXAM
Will CMC Vellore going to conduct separate entrance exam??? As according to today SC order no medical institute allowed to conduct their separate exam…
please tell me admission criteria in cmc vellore. will you take admission through neet or through your entrance exam. sir plzzz let me know soon becoz i have filled cmc vellore mbbs application form 2016…. sir plz plz…. soon