DIET Delhi 2022: SCERT will conduct the admission process for the admission in the 9 government DIETs and 27 self-financed institutes in Delhi. Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a full-time diploma course of two years for the aspirants who want to make their career in teaching. There is a total intake of 1040 candidates in 9 government DIETs in Delhi. Out of 1040 seats, 20 seats for Teaching in Urdu and 40 seats for Teaching in Punjabi are sanctioned at DIET Daryaganj and DIET Karkadooma respectively. In self Financing institutes affiliated to SCERT, there are 2000 seats as detail in institute-wise seats. Admission is done based on the merit list. Individuals who have successfully applied for the admission are considered first under the general merit list regardless of the category they chose. In the below-given article, the candidate can read all the details of the DIET Delhi 2022 admission.
DIET Delhi 2022 Updates
Delhi DIET Application process will be started in the 2nd week of July 2022, candidates can apply online till 1st wee of August 2022.
DIET Delhi 2022 Admission Dates
|Starting of the online application process||2nd week of July 2022|
|Deadline of online form submission||1st week of August 2022|
|Choice and Preference editing||1st week of August 2022|
|Display of Provisional ranking||To be updated|
|The announcement of Final rank||To be updated|
|The announcement of 1st list of eligible candidate||To be updated|
DIET Delhi Application Link
|D.El.Ed Application Form||Check Here|
|DPSE Application Form||Check Here|
List of District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) in Delhi
|Name/Address||No. of Seats||Code|
|District Institute of Education and Training, North B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035||150||01|
|District Institute of Education and Training (North-West) FU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi-110035||100||02|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (West), Baba Phool Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060||150||03|
|District Institute of Education and Training (Central)Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110002||100+20(Urdu)||04|
|District Institute of Education and Training,(New Delhi),RK Puram, Sector 7, New Delhi, 110022||50||05|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) J&K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi,110095||50||06|
|District Institute of Education and Training,(East), Karkardooma, Institutional Area, Delhi,11092||100+20(Punjabi)||07|
|District Institute of Education and Training,(South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi-1110021||150||08|
|District Institute of Education and Training,(South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi -110073||150||09|
- A candidate seeking admission to the D.El.Ed Course must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of CBSE or its equivalent examination from any other recognized Board/University. The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination required for admission to D.El.Ed. The course is 50% in aggregate.
- For calculating the percentage of marks of Secondary Examination (10th) appropriate prescribed CGPA/GPA conversion formula must be applied.
- Candidates applying under Urdu/Punjabi language, as the teaching subject, shall be required to include marks of Urdu/Punjabi while calculating total marks in both Secondary and Senior Secondary Exam.
- In D.El.Ed Course, Candidates opting for Urdu/Punjabi language teaching must have passed in Urdu/Punjabi as one subject both in Secondary and Senior Secondary Exams.
- The maximum of candidate age should not be more than 24 years.
- 5 years relaxation of age in upper limit is allowed for the candidates belonging and applying under the reserved category.
DIET Delhi 2022 Reservation Provisions:
- 85% of seats are reserved for those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (12th) from school /study center located in the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi.
- 15% seats are reserved for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (12th) from schools/study center outside NCT of Delhi will be States/UT, other than National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi.
DIET Delhi 2022 Application Process
- The mode of application for the DIET Delhi is online, candidates have to visit the official website.
- The candidate is required to fill up his/her name as per class 1oth certificate.
- The candidate is required to fill up his/her father and mother’s name as per class 1oth certificate.
- A candidate is required to mention the date, month and year of his/her birth as recorded in class 1oth or equivalent certificate as per English Calendar in the concerned column.
- The candidate has to mention gender in the concerned column.
- A candidate is required to select & fill-up their category as per instructions are given for filling online application. However, all the candidates will be considered first in the General merit list irrespective of their category.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 1800.
- Select the appropriate quota i.e. qualifying examination from Delhi to pass out (DP) or other than Delhi (OP) pass out.
- Candidates have to apply to any one of the above two categories to which candidate belongs to avail benefit of 85% or 15% reservation as the case may be. Automatic consideration in any category will not be allowed without applying.
- The candidate is required to fill up his/her name with complete postal address along with PIN code, Telephone number with Study code, e-mail and mobile number for any communication, if required, SCERT will not be held responsible for any delay in communication if any.
- A candidate is required to attach a scanned full signature.
- The candidate is required to fill up the year of passing and percentage of marks/CGPA/GPA secured as per format /provision given in the application form.
- The candidate is required to fill up the PIN code of the residential address in the prescribed column.
- Candidates are allowed to apply in any number of DIETs/SFS institutes as per their choice in order for their preferences.
- While filling up of the application form, the candidate must verify the correctness of all the particulars furnished by them. The candidate must check the details and click the SUBMIT button only after ensuring the correctness of the data.
Official Website: https://scertdelhiadmission.nic.in/