Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020: Form, Dates, Eligibility
Sainik School Lucknow was established in July 1960 and it is the only one of the Sainik School to be administered by the state government. It was the first Sainik School in India followed by the setting up of the other Sainik School under the Ministry of Defence. The founding Principal of Sainik School Lucknow was Lt.Col.HRH Daniel. Sainik School Lucknow offers admission for the session 2020. School offers admission for the class in 7th and 9th class. For the 9th Class admission, only female candidates are eligible while for 7th class admission only boys are eligible. Sainik School Lucknow 2020 Admission will be based on the performance in the written test, Interview and medical examination. Candidate must check all the eligibility before applying. Candidate must check all the important details in the given article.
|Availability of Admission Form||4th week of October 2019|
|Last date for final submission||1st week of November 2019|
|Last date to pay the admission fee||1st week of November 2019|
|Exam Date||1st week of January 2020|
|Declaration of result||1st week of February 2020|
|Date of Interview and medical test||2nd week of February 2020|
|Declaration of the final result||2nd – 3rd week of March 2020|
|Admission||1st week of April 2020|
- Father of the candidate must be the citizen of Uttar Pradesh state.
- For class 7th only male candidates are eligible. date of birth of candidate should be between 02nd July 2008 to 01st January 2010. (both dates inclusive)
- For class 9th only Female candidates are eligible. Date of birth of candidate should be between 02nd July 2006 to 1st January 2008.
- Candidate must have passed class 6th and 8th from a recognized school.
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020 Application Procedure:
- Admission to the school is made once in a year of April to class 7th and 9th. Application form to be filled online through school website www.upsainikschool.org.
- Online application form can be filled up on the school website upsainikschool.org.
- The offline application can be collected from the school counter after paying the requisite amount. Application duly filled should reach in the school with the original copy of cash receipt. Candidate must mention the name of candidate/father’s name at the reserve of the cash receipt.
- Offline application form can also be obtained from this school by sending DD for Rs.800.
- Applicants can submit the application fee by E-Challan or by I-Collect (SBI).
- The school will not be responsible for delay by postal authorities or in case of your incomplete/wrong address.
- Candidates submitting the offline application has to use the only original application form. Photocopy or form downloaded from the internet will not be accepted.
- Children applying for admission in class 9th must be studying in class 8th in a recognized school.
- No courier service is available for this school. The school will not be responsible for any postal delay or courier service.
Reservation in admission is provided as per the govt. orders on the subject. Existing reservation is followed:
For Class 7th
|Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||50||30 minutes|
For Class 9th
|Subjects||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Science||25||50||30 minutes|
The written examination is held at the following centres in Uttar Pradesh:
The school has all right reserved for allotment of exam center and can increase or decrease as and when required.
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020 Interview
Candidates qualified in the written exam are interviewed at the captain Manoj Kumar Pandey Lucknow Sainik School by a selection board consisting Principal, an army officer not below the rank of Major deputed by the local formation headquarters, a senior psychologist from Education department of U.P.
Candidates who qualify at the interview are required to appear before a military medical board on payment of Rs.100 for Gen and OBC candidates and Rs 50 for SC/ST candidates.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The findings of the Military Medical Board are final and binding.