DME Kerala GNM Admission 2022: Admission to the Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Course will be provided by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala). Candidates will get admission at the Government of Nursing at Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode and Kottayam The duration of the Diploma course in General Nursing and Midwifery including internship will be of three years. The maximum period for the successful completion of the course is 6 years. For more details about DME Kerala GNM Admission 2022, candidates can read the article given below.
Number of Seats
- The total number of seats to the General Nursing & Midwifery Course is 90, distributed as below:
|Govt. College of Nursing||No of seats||Candidates|
|Thiruvananthapuram (Academic Block, PIPMS)||30||For SC only|
|Kozhikode||30||For SC only|
|Kottayam (Academic Block, Annexe Building)||30||For ST only|
- SC candidates will be considered in the last allotment process only in 20 seats in the absence of ST candidates.
- Only Indian Citizens of Kerala origin are eligible for admission to the course.
- Passed the Plus-2 or equivalent examination conducted by the Government of Kerala or by any of the Universities in Kerala is required to apply.
- The above qualification should be passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and English with 40% aggregate marks.
- 10+2, ANM course from the schools recognized by INC is also eligible for admission
- Applicants should have completed the age of 17 years on 31st December.
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 35 years on the date.
- There is no age bar for ANM candidates
To prove nationality
Candidate has to produce one of the following certificates to prove nationality along with the printout of the application itself.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate showing the place of birth in Kerala OR;
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate of either of the parents of the candidate showing Place of Birth in Kerala with a corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate
- A certificate of birth from the authority competent to register birth (Panchayat/Municipality /Corporation) showing the candidate’s or either of the parents’ (in which case corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate is necessary) place of birth in Kerala, to be issued by a competent registering authority.
- Passport of the candidate, issued by Govt. of India, showing Place of Birth in Kerala or of either of the parents of the candidate showing Place of Birth in Kerala with a corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate
DME Kerala GNM Admission Form
- Download the Application form and Prospectus of DME Kerala GNM Admission 2022 from the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education.
- The official website would be www.dme.kerala.gov.in.
- The authority will not accept the application forms of previous years.
- Fill the application form correctly as per the documents.
- Send the application form to the official address by Registered Post so as to reach the “Director, Directorate of Medical Education, Medical College P.O. Thiruvananthapuram-11″.
- Send the form with all the required documents on or before the last date fixed for the receipt of applications.
- No applications will be received in person in the office of the Director of Medical Education except on the last date.
- The authority will not consider late applications under any circumstances.
- The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery for the year 2022-021”
Document to be sent with Application Form
- Application fee receipt remitted in Treasury (original).
- S.L.C or Equivalent certificate to prove the date of birth.
- Mark list of all parts of Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination and pass certificate in the qualifying examination.
- Recent Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution in which the candidate studied last/Gazetted Officer should be produced.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Certificate of community obtained from the revenue authority Concerned.
- Certificate of Physical Fitness from a Government Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon.
- The application fee for DME Kerala GNM Admission 2022 will be Rs.100/-.
- Remit the application fee in the treasury Head of Account and submit the treasury challan (in original) along with the filled application form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: https://www.dme.kerala.gov.in/