DME Telangana GNM Admission 2022: The eligible female candidates belonging to Telangana State only are invited for admission into a one-year Post Basic Diploma Course. The procedure of DME Telangana GNM Admission is conducted every year for the eligible applicants in the state of Telangana. It will be known as TS Telangana Nursing Admission. The official authorities will conduct the admission procedure for Applicants who want to get admission in three years GNM course offered in different government and private Nursing school or institutions. It is important that the applicants fill and submit the application form of DME Telangana GNM Admission 2022 and update their knowledge from the official website for the university itself.
DME Telangana GNM Admission 2022: Important dates
|Government Application form will be release||2nd week of September 2022|
|Private Application form||2nd week of September 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application form||4th week of September 2022|
|In Government Nursing Institutions The selection process should be completed||2nd week of October 2022|
|End date for submission of Downloaded applications at District level Conveners (Private)||3rd week of October 2022|
|In Private Nursing Institutions, The selection process should be completed||4th week of October 2022|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of November 2022|
- Candidates should have completed the 12th class exam or HSC exam from a recognized board or university of Telangana.
- They must have completed the ANM Nursing Course from a recognized nursing institution in order to get admission to the GNM course.
- For the General category, applicants: if they have scored a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exams, then they are eligible to get admission in the GNM course.
- For Reserved, category applicants: if they have scored a minimum 35% marks in the HSC exams or qualifying exams then they are also eligible to get admission in the GNM course.
- Applicants must have physics, chemistry, and biology along with English as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams in order to get admission in the GNM courses.
- Those candidates are also eligible to apply for the admission procedure who have passed intimidate exam in Arts (Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology) & English elective/ English Core or Healthcare Science – Vocational stream.
- The lower age limit of the applicants should be above the age of 16 years at the time of admission
- The upper age limit for the general category applicants should be below the age of 35 years at the time of admission.
- For reserved category applicants: the upper age limit to apply for the admission procedure is 38 years.
DME Telangana GNM Admission 2022: Application Form
The information related to the application form is given below for the reference of the candidates. Through the online mode, candidates can fill the application form. The authorities will be responsible for releasing the application forms. It is important that the applicants meet the eligibility criteria in order to appear for the admission procedure. They should read carefully all the important instructions related to the admission procedure. Applicants should check the instruction before fill the application form of DME Telangana GNM Admission 2022. Applicants need to pay the application fee before filing the application form. After the payment, candidates can submit the application form. Now applicants need to take a printout of the application form.
- For all category applicants: The application fee is Rs.200/- for the admission procedure.
- Candidates can pay the Application fee through offline mode.
- There is no other mode for the application form payment.
- By challan, applicants can pay the application fee.
- They can deposit the application fee through a government challan.
- On the official website, Official authorities will update all the important notification related to the admission procedure for the reference of the candidates.
- By visiting the official website of the university candidates who want to get admission in the GNM course are advised to check the notification carefully.
- Those applicants who completely meet the eligibility criteria set by the university then Official authorities will provide admission.
- Based on the merit list Eligible applicants will get admission in the GNM course which will be prepared by the official authorities.
- Once all the application forms are received then the authority will announce the merit list.
- Meri list will be based on the aggregate marks scored by the eligible applicants in the past qualifying academic exams.
- After the announcement of merit, list applicants will get admission in the GNM course.
- In order to get information about the merit list We request applicants to refer to the official website of the university
- The information will be available on the official website for the university itself.
- On the official website, Official authorities will be responsible to release the merit list of the applicants.
Visit the official website of DME