MP Online D.EL.Ed Application Form 2020: Ministry of the education department of Madhya Pradesh releases D.EL.Ed. Application Form. Official authorities will be responsible to update the information about MP Online D.El.Ed Application Form 2020 on the official website. The admission procedure is organized and managed under the Government District education and training department for regular courses. They need to register themselves on the official website of the university in order to fill the application form. Read the article below for more information regarding MP Online D.El.Ed Application Form 2020.
MP Online D.El.Ed Application Form 2020: Important dates
|Start the Online Application Forms||3rd week of June 2020|
|Application Correction||3rd week of June 2020|
|Filling for 1st Round of Counselling||The third week of June 2020|
|For Selected Candidates Admission in 1st Round of Counselling||3rd week of July 2020|
|For waiting List Candidate Admission in 1st Round||4th week of July 2020|
|Correction & 2nd Round of Selected list||1st week of August 2020|
|For selected Candidates Admission in 2nd Round of Counselling||4th week of August 2020|
|Admission for waiting List Candidate in 2nd Round||1st week of September 2020|
|Correction & 3rd Round of Selected list||1st week of September 2020|
|For selected Candidates Admission in 3rd Round of Counselling||2nd week of September 2020|
|For waiting List Candidate Admission in 3rd Round||3rd week of September 2020|
MP Online D.El.Ed Application Form 2020 Details
It is important that the applicants fill and submit the application form of in order to appear for the admission procedure of MP Online D.El.Ed Application Form 2020. The application forms have been made available for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university. In order to fill the application form, Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure needs to visit the official website of the university. Applicants are instructed to check all the information about the eligibility criteria set by the institution and instructions related to the application process before filing the application form. However, for the reference of the applicants, the information about the eligibility criteria and instructions related to the application process will be mention on the official website of the university. Applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
Get the details of MP Online D.El.Ed 2020
Steps to fill MP Online D.El.Ed Application Form 2020
- The applicants can access the application form on the official site to apply online.
- Visit the official site of MP SCERT which is mponline.gov.in.
- Fill the application form with all the required details as per the best of their knowledge.
- Upload documents, signature and Photo (passport size) recently captured, etc.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Print system generated application form and keep it safe for further use.
- By online mode, the application fee can be paid.
- Instruction to the candidates, they can pay the application fee by debit card, credit card or net banking.
- However, for the registration form applicants are instructed to pay Rs.50/- as application fee.
- Applicants need to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee for the choice filling process.
- Correction in the registration form, applicants are instructed to pay Rs.50/- as application fee.
- Candidates must have completed the HSC exam from a recognized board or university in order to appear for the admission procedure.
- If they belong to the general category, applicants should score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam
- If they belong to reserved category candidates should score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- By the official authorities, the lower age limit decided for the applicants is not less than 17 years at the time of admission.
Reservation of Seats
|General or UR||50%|
|Other states quota||25%|
Visit the official website of MPBSE