The DU JAT Application Form 2021 is released by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to various colleges affiliated to Delhi University. Courses like Bachelor of Management (BMS) and BBA (FIA) and B.A (Hons) in Business Economics is provided through the admission process. The interested candidates can apply for admission before the last date from the official website. We will also update the link to fill the application form on the following page. Check the process of DU JAT Application Form 2021 in the following article.
DU JAT Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|Availability of the Application Form||Updating Soon|
|End date to fill the application form||Updating Soon|
|Admit Card||Updating Soon|
|Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|Result declaration||Updating Soon|
DU JAT Application Form 2021
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The release of the application form will be on the official website. Candidates, who will fulfil all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can fill the application form in online mode. Candidates must print the payment receipt and keep the others documents to be preserved such as print of the confirmation page of application form, 5 to 6 copies of identical photograph uploaded, the application form in the pdf format.
Details required to fill the Application Form
- AADHAR Card
- Email Id and mobile number
- Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Card
- Academic record details such as marksheet of class X and XII
- Scanned images of documents, such as photograph and signature
Documents Required to Upload
|Documents||Minimum Size||Maximum Size|
|Class 10th and 12th Board Certificate for Date of Birth||75kb||150kb|
- Fill personal details and academic Details
- Choosing the entrance based courses
- Upload the required documents
- Review the application form
- Pay the fee for the application form of DU JAT 2020
Steps to fill DU JAT Application Form 2021
- The interested and eligible candidates will have to register on the official website and creating their login ID and password.
- Visit the official website and click on “New Registration” and create an account.
- Fill the required details and click on the register button.
- Login on the website using their email ID and password.
- Once you logged in, fill all the required personal details and click “Submit” once all the necessary details have been filled.
- Provide academic details and select the courses.
- Choose the examination centers (upto 3 examination centres according to their preference).
- Upload various documents (as per the description given above) while filling the application form.
- Review the application form and click on the checkbox declaring that the information furnished is correct and click “Go for payment”.
- Take necessary printout for the future use.
|Category||Fees (per course)|
|General/ OBC/ CW||Rs. 500|
- The candidate must have qualified/cleared Senior Secondary School Examination must be of CBSE or any other examination which was considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- Candidates relating to the General Category should have an aggregate of minimum 60 per cent (55% for SC, ST, CW, and PwD category candidates and 54% for OBC (non-creamy) candidates) in 4 papers including English, Mathematics and other 2 subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by the University of Delhi.
- The appearing candidates of senior secondary examinations are also eligible to apply.