DU JAT 2023: Delhi University Joint Admission Test is released by National Testing Agency for admission to courses like Bachelor of Management (BMS) and BBA (FIA) and B.A (Hons) in Business Economics. For Bachelor of Management admission will be offered by six stipulated colleges of Delhi University and for BBA (FIA) and B.A (Hons), the admission will be in the other eight colleges. The application forms will be available in online mode on the official website of Delhi University. Get all the details about DU JAT 2023 in the following article.
DU JAT 2023: Important Dates
|Availability of the Application Form
|End date to fill the application form
- The candidate must have qualified/cleared Senior Secondary School Examination must be of CBSE or any other examination which was considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- The appearing candidates of senior secondary examinations are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates relating to the General Category should have an aggregate of minimum 60 percent (55% for SC, ST, CW, and PwD category candidates and 54% for OBC (non-creamy) candidates) in 4 papers including English, Mathematics and other 2 subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by the University of Delhi.
Minimum Percentage required in Qualifying Exam
|OBC (Creamy Layer)
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
||Computer Science/ Informatics Practices
DU JAT 2023: Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The release of the DU JAT Application form will be on the official website. Candidates, who will fulfil all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can fill the application form in online mode.
||Fees (per course)
|General/ OBC/ CW
- The university conducts the exam in computer-based mode.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam.
- The exam would be of 400 marks.
- For every correct answer candidate will be given 4 marks.
- For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
||Number of questions
|Reasoning and analytical ability
|Business and general awareness
|Qualifying Examination (Best four subjects including English, Maths and other two subjects)
DU JAT 2023: Important Points
- Candidates will have to fill the application form on the centralized admission portal of university.
- A single application form has to be filled for the colleges. However, colleges like St. Stephens and Jesus and Mary College, their forms have to be filled separately.
- They can apply for provided their results for compartment exams is declared before the completion of the admission process.
- Candidates will have to update the marks in the online registration form.
- You can apply for more than one course in one application form.
- Candidates not having Mathematics as a subject in class 12th cannot apply.
- NTA will release the provisional answer key on the next day of the exam date.
- Authorities will release the result in online mode which can be checked by entering their login credentials.
- The shortlisted will be called by participating institutes.
- Candidates meeting the criteria of cutoff will be called for the further selection process.