Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023: The Directorate of Training, Arunachal Pradesh issues the Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form via offline mode from designated offices. The admission will be organized for admission into the Govt. ITIs of AP. Candidates will get admission into various Engineering & Non-engineering trades under craftsmen training scheme. Check the process of Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023 in the following article.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Notification releases||2nd week of April 2023|
|Starting of Application form||4th week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Exam date||3rd week of May 2023|
Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023
The application form will be available via offline mode at designed offices on the payment of the required fee perform. Candidates can submit the application form before the last date. Interested candidates must fill the application form in their own handwriting. Submit the application form along with attested copies to the JDI’s/ DDIs/ ADIs in the district’s headquarters. Candidates will have to upload a scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format while filling the application form. Keep the mentioned documents & details ready before filling the application form. Candidates must fill the application form with utmost care as the Incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected. The candidate will get all the important information on the registered ID & contact number so candidates must provide working ID as well as number. Do not forget to take printout/ hard copy for further use after filling the application form.
Documents required to fill Application Form
- Place of domicile
- Transfer certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate, etc.
- High school certificate & mark sheet
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
Steps to fill Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023
- Visit the official portal and click on the ‘Application Form’ link.
- Fill all required asked details and upload documents & scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Re-check & verify the provided details.
- Proceed to submit the application fee after verification.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep the printout safe for further process.
Candidates can choose from following Trades
|Welder||2 semester||Draughtsman (Civil)||4 semester|
|Fitter||4 semester||Electronics Mechanic||4 semester|
|Wireman||4 semester||Baker and Confectioner||2 semester|
|Plumber||2 semester||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||4 semester|
|Surveyor||2 semester||Fashion Design & Technology||2 semester|
|Carpenter||2 semester||Fruit and Vegetable Processor||2 semester|
|Electrician||4 semester||Secretarial Practice (English)||2 semester|
|Tourist Guide||2 semester||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||2 semester|
|Mechanic Diesel||2 semester||Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)||4 semester|
|Basic Cosmetology||2 semester||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance||4 semester|
- Candidates will have to submit Rs 50 per form.
- The application fee will be submitted through cash only.
- Note that the Application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
- Govt Industrial Training Institute, Tabarijo/ Roing/ Yupia/ Balinong(Miao)/ Dirang
- Industrial Training Institute, Rotting
- Candidates must be a permanent residents of Arunachal Pradesh or state/ central department government employees.
- Passed 10th or equivalent with recognized board or university.
- No relaxation will be given as prescribed for the trades.
- The candidate must be at least 14 years in age.