The Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023 will be filled through online mode only. Candidates can fill the application forms for admission to various trades of ITI in Himachal Pradesh state. Various government and private ITI provides admission to ITI courses. The authority conducts no entrance examination for providing admission. Check the process of the Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023 in the following article.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Submission of online application and choice filling||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date of depositing the fee through Challan||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date of depositing fee online||2nd week of July 2023|
|Verification of sports certificates at designated institutes||3rd week of July 2023|
Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023: Details
The application form will be available on the official website. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. Fill all the details like education, personal, communication and etc. carefully in the application form and upload scanned passport size photograph and signature. After submission of application form, any correction facility will not be provided by the authority. Take a printout of the filled application form and keep the same for other admission procedure.
Steps to fill Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website and click on the registration link.
- Fill registration details and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Login using registration number and password from the message sent to your mobile number or registered email ID.
- Fill all the required details in the application form correctly and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Fill payment details and pay the application fee through online or offline mode (through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or e Challan).
- Take a printout of the application form for other admission procedure.
Candidates can choose from the Trades
|Fitter||Machinist||Cutting & Sewing|
|Steward||Dress Making||Fashion Technology|
|Plumber||Hair & Skin Care||Stenography (Hindi)|
|Surveyor||Tractor Mechanic||Electronic Mechanic|
|Driver-cum-Mechanic||Draughtsman Mechanical||Dental Laboratory Technician|
|Mechanic Computer Hardware||Embroidery & Needle Work||The weaving of Woolen Fabrics|
|Secretarial Practice||Instrument Mechanic||Mechanic Diesel / Marine Diesel|
|Mechanic Consumer/ Industrial Electronics||Pump Operator-cum-Mechanic||Preservation of Fruit and Vegetables|
|Stenography (English)||Desktop Publishing Operator||Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics|
|Digital Photographer||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning||Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)||Mechanic-cum-operator Electronic Communication Systems||Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance|
- The application fee will be Rs.350 for general category.
- For SC/ ST and OBC category candidates the application fee will be Rs. 250.
- Fee will be non-refundable in any circumstance.
- The application fee will be paid through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through e Challan or through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen with a domicile certificate of Himachal Pradesh.
- The age of the candidate should be 14 years.
- Passed 10th and 12th class examination with Mathematics and Science subjects from any recognized board of Himachal Pradesh state.