DU LLB 2023: Delhi University (DU) schedules the law entrance examination every year to offer admission to the 3 years of LLB course in various colleges affiliated with Delhi University. DU LLB entrance exam 2023 will be managed by the National Testing Agency (NTA) from the year 2019. It is a university-level entrance exam to get admission to Delhi University. The DU LLB 2023 entrance exam will be held in the first week of July 2023 (Tentative). The interested applicants can check all the important details related to DU LLB 2023 here in this article below.
DU LLB 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting of Registration||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date to register||4th week of June 2023|
|Admit card availability||4th week of June 2023|
|Entrance Exam on||1st week of July 2023|
|Results on||2nd week of July 2023|
|Group Discussion/Interview if any||2nd week of July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||3rd week of July 2023|
DU LLB 2023 Application form
DU Application Forms will be available online at the official website of DU from 1st April 2023. The application form can be filled in online mode only. Candidates must provide the details carefully in the application form. All the applicants have to apply online from the official website of DU. Candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature. Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled-in application form till admission.
The applicants who have completed graduation/ post-graduation degrees from an institute affiliated to UGC in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for DU LLB 2023. The other eligibility criteria for different categories are as follows-
- General category- The applicants who have completed their graduation/ post-graduation degree from DU OR UGC approved institute OR from a foreign university as equivalent by DU scoring minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for DU LLB entrance examination 2023.
- OBC category- The applicants who have completed graduation/ post-graduation from DU OR any other Indian/Foreign University recognized as equivalent by DU scoring minimum 45% marks are eligible to apply for DU LLB entrance examination 2023.
- SC/ST category- The applicants who have completed graduation/ post-graduation degree from DU/ any other national or international university as equivalent to DU scoring minimum 40% marks are eligible to apply for DU LLB entrance examination 2023.
- The application fee for General & OBC categories will be Rs. 750/-
- The application fee for SC/ST categories will be Rs. 300/-
- The application fee can be paid online mode via credit card/debit card/internet banking.
- There will be a total of 175 questions of MCQ type.
- The questions will be based on these topics- English language comprehension, legal awareness & legal awareness. The question paper will be available in the English language.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer & there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||15 – 20|
|General Knowledge||20 – 25|
|Analytical Abilities||20 – 25|
|Legal Awareness and Aptitude||25 – 30|
DU LLB 2023 Counselling
DU LLB Counselling will be started from the last week of July 2023. It is organized on the university campus through offline mode. The candidates have to attend the counselling on the designated date and time and have to submit the counselling fee. As per the category and rank obtained in the exam, candidates will be called for counselling. Final admission will be offered only after the verification of the required documents.
Documents Required during the counseling
- DU LLB Entrance Exam Admit Card
- DU LLB Entrance Exam Result
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Age Certificate (proof of age)
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Graduation Passing Certificate
- 8 Passport Size Photograph
- The syllabus will be comprised of the topics such as General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language Comprehension, Reasoning & Analytical Abilities, and Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
- Candidates must go through these topics to gain good marks in the examination.
DU LLB 2023: Important Points
- The authority will not dispatch the admit cards to the applicant’s address via post.
- Right after the completion of the entrance exam, the university will release the answer key.
- Candidates can verify their questions with the help of the answer key. They can file objections to the authority if having any issue regarding the answer key.
- The official authority will release the final answer key after accepting the objections and verification.
- The university will declare the result through online mode
- The applicants can get their results from the official website of DU by entering their application number & DOB.
- Candidates can check their overall rank, category rank, and marks obtained by them in their results.
- The university will also declare the cut-off marks.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Note: For more details regarding DU LLB 2023 (Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam), Candidates may access the official website. And we will also update the final date on this page after the release of the official notice.