E-Kalyan Jharkhand is a step towards the welfare of the backward classes and the SC/ST. Among various welfare schemes, E-Kalyan is run by the Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand. It is basically an online portal that provides updates on various scholarships launched by the department. Besides this, every year the application of eligible students are also invited to the portal only. E-Kalyan has been launched to fulfill its objective of achieving transparency and accountability in scholarship implementation and disbursement. Also, it works to enhance the speed of processing applications, sanctioning, and disbursement of scholarships to eligible candidates.
It is inevitable for the candidates to know about various active schemes available on the portal, the application process, time, and basic requirements to make the most of it. Hence, all the important requirements and updates have been described here, so let’s begin without further ado.
E-Kalyan Jharkhand -What is it?
E-Kalyan Jharkhand, as the name suggests, is an online portal where all the scholarship schemes, their implementation, and disbursement run by the department are updated. The scholarships available on the portal are applicable only for the students of Jharkhand at the post-matriculation level who belong to the reserved categories, i.e, SC, ST, and BC.
E-portal comes in handy not only for the students but also for the institutions as:
- Both can easily access the information of the scholarship in detail
- Being a one-stop portal, E-Kalyan makes the online scholarship application process hassle-free.
- Lastly, it helps the institutions in the verification process of online applications.
E-Kalyan Jharkhand -List of Scholarships
Within the E-Kalyan Jharkhand portal, various scholarship schemes are available, mainly categorized as pre-matric, post-matric (within state), and post-matric (outside state) scholarships. However, online applications are only invited for post-matric scholarships (including both within and outside the state) while the other two can take offline applications before the due date. The tentative application period for various E-Kalyan Jharkhand 2021 scholarships is tabulated below. But keep in mind that the scholarship providers hold the authority to make changes to these tentative dates.
|S.No.||Scholarship Name||Application Period|
|1.||Post-Matric (Within and Outside State) Scholarship for ST students||Between July and December|
|2.||Post-Matric (Within and Outside State) Scholarship for SC students||Between July and December|
|3.||Post-Matric (Within and Outside State) Scholarship for BC students||Between July and December|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
E-Kalyan Jharkhand: Key Eligibility
Only the candidates meeting all the eligibility criteria can apply for any of the scholarship programs available on the E-Kalyan Jharkhand portal. Hence, all the eligibility conditions have been given below for the candidates to make sure whether they can apply for it or not.
- The applicant must be a resident of Jharkhand and have a domicile certificate to prove the same. Also, he/she must belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), or Backward Class (BC) category.
- The aspirant must be studying in the well-recognized institute approved by the Government of Jharkhand/Competent authority in Jharkhand.
- Moreover, the family income of the SC/ST candidates must not be more than 2.5lakh, whereas, for BC candidates, the family income must be less than INR 1.5 lakh.
E-Kalyan Jharkhand Application Process
If you have found any of the scholarships interesting and you meet the eligibility criteria, then with the following simple steps you can apply for any of these E-Kalyan Jharkhand 2021 scholarships. The application process is divided into four steps for easy explanation. Thus, apply for any of these scholarships by following the steps as given below:
Step 1: Student Registration
- Visit the E-Kalyan Jharkhand portal, i.e. http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the “Scholarship Registrations” tab on the top.
- It will redirect you to a new page, where you have to click on the ‘Register/Sign up button
- Proceed further by feeding your basic personal details and registering successfully.
Step 2: Logging in to the student dashboard
- Once the registration process is done, go to “student login”.
- Use the registered email/login name/mobile number and password as your login credentials.
Step 3: Filling the scholarship application
- Thereafter, click on the “apply online” button and start the scholarship application filling.
- Among the various scholarships, select the one that interests you.
- Further, feed in all the academic, personal, account details, communication address, and other details as specified in the scholarship application form.
- Lastly, upload all the supporting documents along with the form.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
Step 4: Take the print-out of the application form
- Once the submission is successful, take the printout of the filled-in application form.
- Also, sign the form and then click on the ‘Upload Documents Online’ button to upload it.
E-Kalyan Jharkhand -Application Status
All the registered applicants can also track the updated status of their online application via E-Kalya Portal. So, follow these steps to know the actual status of your application:
- Visit the E-Kalyan online portal.
- Go to the ‘Student Login’ tab.
- Thereafter, log in to open the dashboard feeding your login credentials.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Application Status’ button.
Documents for Verification
Here is a list of documents that are required while filling the E-Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship application. For this, applicants have to upload scanned copies of all supporting documents within a specified maximum size limit, i.e. 150 KB. So, the key documents are as follows:
- Photograph of the student
- Bonafide certificate along with the fee structure
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How much financial aid is received by the student from the e-Kalyan Jharkhand scholarships?
The amount of E-Kalyan Jharkand scholarships varies for each scholarship and includes factors like the level of education a student is pursuing, maintenance allowance, ad-hoc grant, and other benefits.
Q2. What if an institution’s name is not available in the drop-down menu and the student wants to apply for the scholarship?
In such a situation, the helpdesk of the E-Kalyan portal can be contacted from the contact details provided below. Besides this, the respective District Welfare Officer (DWO) can also provide assistance to the students.
Q.3 Is it possible to edit the scholarship application form on the E-Kalyan Jharkhand portal?
Yes, the application form on the E-Kalyan portal can be edited as long as the application is not submitted. However, after the submission, the student cannot make changes to the application until and unless asked for.
UGC Scholarship 2023 – University Grants Commission (UGC)
E-Kalyan Jharkhand – Contact Details
Further queries or details on E-Kalyan Jharkhand can be addressed using the following contact details as given below:
E-Kalyan Jharkhand Helpdesk Number: 040-23120591, 040-23120592, 040-23120593
Email: [email protected]
1 thought on “E-Kalyan Jharkhand 2023 Online Registration, Scholarship Status, Eligibility”
Sir mera scorrelship nahi abhi tak aaya h