Mi Scholarship 2024: After building a massive image in the electronic gadgets industry, Xiaomi India has now launched a scholarship program, named Mi Scholarship. The intention behind this scholarship is to promote the education of the underprivileged students of India by providing them financial assistance. This scholarship is available for all the economically weak students who have pass Class X/XII and studying in class XI/XII or graduation level. Due to this scholarship, 5000 students get a chance to study further as they are awarded scholarships worth INR 2 Crore.
This article has covered all the relevant details of the Mi Scholarship related to the benefits of the scholarship, application date, eligibility criteria, etc. Hence read till the end to get the benefits of the scholarship and eliminate all the hurdles while pursuing higher education.
Mi-Scholarship – An Overview
It has been launched by Xiaomi India to support the economically weak aspirants of higher education as a part of its CSR initiative. Further, two scholarships are offered under Mi-scholarship as:
1. Mi Scholarship for Class XI and XII Students
2. Mi Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree Courses
To explain the overview of Mi scholarship in detail, the following table has been formulated below:
|Name of the Scholarship||Mi Scholarship|
|Types of Scholarship||
|Launched by||Xiaomi India|
|Application Period||Between October and April|
|Eligibility||Class 10 and 12 passed students|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 3,800 (for Class 11/12 studies)INR 5,800 (for Undergraduate studies)|
Mi Scholarship- Application Period
All the aspirants of the Mi Scholarship have waited for a long time for this scholarship to pursue their higher education without any financial block. Therefore, once the scholarship has announced all the aspirants want to know when they could apply for the same. So, the It have been announced in October and will continue till December. Also, the deadline to apply for the Mi scholarship for the 2020-21 session is 30th April 2021.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
There are a certain set of eligibilities that a student must fulfill to get the benefits of the Scholarship. However, the eligibility criteria vary with the academic qualification and achievement. Thus, all the eligibility criteria are described below under two subheads for both types of Scholarship.
for Class 11 and 12 Students
- The applicant must be an Indian National and enrolled in class XI/XII.
- Also, he/she must have gained a minimum of 70% marks in the Class X board examination.
for Undergraduate Degree Courses
- Similarly, for this scholarship, the students have taken admission in any of the undergraduate degrees, viz. BBA, BCA, BCom, etc.
- Also, he/she must be an Indian.
- Besides this, the applicant must have scored a minimum of 70% marks in the Class XII board examination.
Mi Scholarship Application Process
To make the application process easy for the students, its steps are described below in the easiest way possible. All the eligible students can apply for the scholarship online following these 7 steps as given below:
- First, the candidates have to visit the official scholarship page.
- Thereafter, they have to go through all details thoroughly and then click on the “Apply Now” button for the respective scholarship.
- Further, this will redirect the candidates to the application instruction page.
- Once they have reached the instruction page, click on the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Later, they have to fill in all the details as asked in the scholarship application form.
- Also, the required documents must be uploaded.
- Besides this, candidates have to accept the terms and conditions.
- Proceed further by clicking on the “Preview”. While the preview of the application is displayed on the screen, check if all the details are correctly entered.
- If everything is correctly fed then, click on the ‘Submit’ button to finish the application process for the Mi scholarship.
List of Required Documents
Along with the scholarship application, the scanned copies of the following documents are also required to be uploaded. Thus, students must keep them handy before proceeding with the application process. So, the list of the important documents for the scholarship are:
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy).
- Marksheets or grade card of Class 10/12/diploma
The students selected for providing the scholarship have to undergo various stages. Basically, their selection is based on their academic merit and the financial condition of the family. Moreover, the two major steps in the Mi Scholarship selection process involve:
- The applications are thoroughly screened to shortlist the eligible candidates taking their academic merit and financial need into consideration.
- Later, in the next stage, the shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a telephonic interview. It will serve as a base for the final selection of the candidates.
Jio Scholarship 2024 How to Apply, Application Form, Eligibility
Mi Scholarship – Contact Details
To resolve any further queries related to the Mi scholarship, the following contact details can come in handy. Feel free to write them at their email address or give them a ring on the following contact number:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 011-430-92248 (Ext-221)