Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) is a combined initiative of NCERT and the Ministry of Science and Technology for those students who aspire to become a scientist from all around the country. It is an amazing opportunity for students that can brighten up their future. Because all the shortlisted students learn and get their training from ITI professors and skilled people in the field of Science. Besides this, it will be organized in schools, districts, state, as well as in National levels.
Also, the registration fee is quite affordable as it requires only Rs. 100. However, all the students have to apply before the last day of application for this National Talent Search Examination. This registration of Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2023 is open for students of Class VI to XI studying in CISCE, CBSE, or any other State Board.
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2023: Important Dates
The significant dates for Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) 2023 are given under this head. Because none of the aspirants should skip any of these dates to secure their chance to get the best education.
|VVM Registration Starts||First Week June 2023|
|Last Date to Register||Last Week September 2023|
|Release of the Study Material||First Week October 2023|
|Mock Tests||Third Week October 2023|
|Hall Ticket Download||The student’s Profile Page itself will be the Hall Ticket|
|Examination||Third Week November 2023|
|Duration of Exam||11:00 AM to 01:00 PM (120 minutes)|
|Release of Result||Second Week December 2023|
|One or Two-day State Camp||5th January, 12th January, and 19th January 2023|
|Two-day National Camp||16 and 17 May 2023|
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) Eligibility Criteria
VVM is open for students of Class VI to XI who are studying in schools affiliated form CISCE, CBSE, or any other State Board. So that this Nationa Talent Search Examination is accessible to all the students and none of the deserving students is left behind.
Since VVM is conducted in four different levels, so, participants of all the levels are awarded accordingly, as:
LEVEL-I SCHOOL LEVEL: A total of 18 students will be shortlisted and the top 3 rankers among them will be awarded a Certificate of merit.
LEVEL-II DISTRICT LEVEL: SImilarly, 18 students will be selected from each district. Also, only the top 3 rank holders will get a Certificate of merit and a chance to visit any one Research Institution within the District/State.
LEVEL-III STATE LEVEL: Here also, 18 students will be chosen per state and the top three rankers in each class will get the following:
- State Camp Participation Certificate.
- State Camp Memento.
- A cash prize of Rs. 5,000, Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 2,000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd rankers per class.
- Visit any one National Research Institution.
LEVEL-IV NATIONAL LEVEL: Lastly, 18 students will make it to the National level and the top 3 rank holders per class will be winners at the national level. Besides this, the top three rankers per class will be shortlisted as zonal winners (i.e. 18 students per zone). Hence, like awards, they will receive the following:
- National Camp Participation Certificate
- National Camp Memento
- A cash prize of Rs. 25,000, Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 10,000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd rankers per class respectively.
- A cash prize of Rs. 5,000, Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 2,000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd rankers per class in each zone respectively.
- Visit any one Research Institution from across the globe.
Steps of Application Process
- If the school registers online, then the student can participate only in the national level examination.
- Also, there will be no examination controller of the school who will feed the basic details like school name, address, name of the principal, name of exam coordinator, GEO mapping of school, UDIES code of the school, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Lastly, the school will get an OTP and email verification link on the registered mobile no. and email address. Moreover, the UDIES code of the registered school will serve as a school identification number.
Student Registration :
- Here, the exam coordinator will play a vital role in the registration of aspiring students for the VVM online exam.
- The basic details of the students like Name of student, Class, Email, Phone number, and Aadhar number must be entered while registering.
- Further, the school can either register each student one by one online or use the editable excel format from the official portal for offline data entry. Later, it can be uploaded. Thus, this information will ultimately be displayed as a student profile on the VVM portal.
- Also, if any rectification is required in the student’s information, the exam coordinator can make the required changes.
- Once the submission and fee payment are successful, each registered student will receive an OTP and email on the registered mobile no. and email address.
- Therefore, at last, the student has to tap the verification link and enter the OTP to complete the registration process.
Application Fee for VVM
- For participation in VVM, only Rs. 100 has to be deposited which shows that it is quite affordable.
- The mode of payment of this participation fee is online. So, students can pay it via Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
VVM Admit Card
Lastly. the hall ticket is available to download on the official portal for only those students who have registered successfully. Students must know that the Profile Page of Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) will only serve as the hall ticket/admit card for students to appear in the VVM Exam 2023.