Oasis Scholarship 2022: West Bengal Government authorities have launched a scholarship program, Oasis Scholarship. It is an efficient opportunity for the students pursuing higher secondary or higher education. Thus, for all the students who wish to apply for Oasis Scholarship in 2022, this article will serve as a go-to guide. Because details like eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, and the reward amount are all covered here.
West Bengal Oasis Scholarship
Oasis Scholarship is started by concerned authorities of West Bengal’s Government aka known as Online Application For Scholarship In Studies. Under Oasis, many scholarship opportunities are available for students of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe categories situated in West Bengal. Oasis is operated by the backward classes welfare department and tribal development department.
Oasis Scholarship 2022: Significant Dates
|Scholarship name||Important Dates|
|Pre-matric scholarship for SC students||May to November|
|Pre-matric scholarship for ST students||May to November|
|Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students||May to November|
|Post-matric scholarship for OBC students||May to November|
Oasis Scholarship 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates can apply for the Oasis Scholarships in 2022 who meet certain eligibility criteria. Hence, to make it an easier, and convenient procedure, all the eligibility criteria required for Oasis Scholarship are described below:
Pre-matric scholarship for SC students
- Firstly, the applicant must be studying in either in class IX or X.
- Also, he/she must come under the scheduled caste category.
- Lastly, the family income of the candidate from any of the sources must not exceed INR 2 Lakh per annum.
Pre-matric scholarship for ST students
- Similarly, for this, the applicant must be a member of the Scheduled Tribe.
- It is also for the students of classes IX and X only.
- Plus, the family income must be less than INR 2 Lakh from all sources.
Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students
- Both the applicants of SC or ST are eligible for this scholarship.
- Besides this, the candidate must be enrolled at the post-secondary or post-matriculation level.
- Also, the income of the family must be less than INR 2.5 Lakh from all sources.
Post-matric scholarship for OBC students
- Obviously, this scholarship is meant for students belonging to the OBC category.
- Also, they must be pursuing education at the post-secondary level.
- Lastly, the maximum amount of family income fixed for this scholarship is INR 1 Lakh.
Details Of Rewards
The scholarship amount that the awardee gets is also described herein in the following table. So, you can decide for which scholarship you want to apply for as per your eligibility:
|S.No.||Name of the Scholarship||The reward for Day Scholars||The reward for Hostellers|
|1.||Pre-matric scholarship for SC students||INR 150 per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant of Rs. 750 per annum||INR 750 per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant of INR 1,000 per annum.|
|2.||Pre-matric scholarship for ST students||Rs. 150 per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant of Rs. 750 per annum||INR 750 per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant of INR 1,000 per annum.|
|3.||Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students||Maintenance allowance of up to INR 550 per month||Maintenance allowance of up to INR 1200 per month|
|i)||For medical/ engineering/ BSc (Agri)/ MPhil/ PhD/ LLM students||INR 550 per month||INR 1,200 per month|
|ii)||For B.Pharm/ LLB/ B.Nursing/ PG/ Hotel Management courses etc.||INR 530 per month||INR 820 per month|
|iii)||For general courses up to graduate level||INR 300 per month||INR 750 per month|
|iv)||For students of class 11th and 12th in 10+2 system intermediate courses/ Polytechnic/ ITI courses||INR 230 per month||INR 750 per month|
|4.||Post-matric scholarship for OBC students||Maintenance allowance of up to INR 350 per month||Maintenance allowance of up to INR 750 per month|
|i)||For medical/ engineering/ BSc (Agri)/ MPhil/ PhD/ LLM students||INR 350 per month||INR 750 per month|
|ii)||For B.Pharm/ LLB/ B.Nursing/ PG/ Hotel Management courses etc.||INR 335 per month||INR 510 per month|
|iii)||For general courses up to graduate level||INR 210 per month||INR 400 per month|
|iv)||For students of class 11th and 12th in 10+2 system intermediate courses/ Polytechnic/ ITI courses||INR 160 per month||INR 260 per month|
Application Procedure Of Oasis Scholarship
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for an Oasis Scholarship in 2022. So follow these steps and get closer to getting a scholarship and eliminate all the financial obstacles that you are facing while carrying your education.
- Visit the official website of Oasis, i.e. https://oasis.gov.in/
- Click on the Student’s registration icon.
- It will further redirect you to a new page where a list of districts will be displayed.
- Hence, choose the district where your respective institution is situated.
- Another new page will be displayed where you have to feed in the required details for verification of the caste certificate.
- Once all the details are entered, click on the submit button.
- Now, you will be shown the registration details on the screen.
- Later, you have to log in entering the login credentials.
- Then, click on the login button followed by tapping on the “apply” button.
- As a result, the application form will be displayed.
- Click on the save button and proceed further.
- Also, make sure to print your application form by choosing the “Download Application Form” option.
- Lastly, submit your application form along with the supporting documents to the concerned Block Development Officer (BDO) for the block area or PO cum DWO for the municipality corporation.
Required Documents along with the Oasis Scholarship Form 2022
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Mark sheet/ certificate of last qualifying examination
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card copy (or any other Government-issued ID and address proof)
- Copy of bank passbook
- Fee receipt
- Domicile certificate
Renewal Of Oasis Application
You can also renew your application to get an Oasis scholarship by following these steps as described below:
- Visit the official website of Oasis scholarship.
- Go to the Renew scholarship tab at the top of the page.
- Further, it will ask you to log in providing your login credentials.
- Also, verify your previously provided details.
- So, if any changes are required, you can also add new details or edit the previous ones.
- Then click on the Renew Application option.
- Further, add the current session details that you want to update.
- Thereafter, tap the Renew And Lock Application button.
- Similarly, submit this one as well to the concerned Block Development Officer (BDO) for block area or PO cum DWO for municipality corporation. Also, attach the supporting documents along with the application.
Tracking Application Of Oasis Scholarship Scheme 2022
There is even a procedure through which you can track the status of your Oasis Application in 2022. So, here are all the steps that can help in finding the same.
- Visit the official website of the Oasis Scholarship scheme.
- There you will find an option called, “Track an Application”.
- On clicking this option, it will further redirect you to a new page.
- Thereafter, you have to enter your application serial number.
- Later enter your district and the session.
- Lastly, enter the captcha code.
- Finally, you can click on Check Status. As a result, all the relevant details regarding your application status will be displayed on the screen.
Login Procedure for Registered Student, Block, District
- Visit the official website of Oasis Scholarship.
- Once the home opens, click the registered student’s login option.
- Further, on the next page, choose your district from the list.
- Thereafter, you have to enter a username, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, you can click on Log in. And this is all that helps your login into your profile.
How to Recover Forgotten Login Information
- After visiting the Oasis Website, if you have forgotten the login credentials, then choose the “forget password” option.
- As a result, a new page will open where you have to choose your district and Date of Birth.
- Thereafter, provide your registered mobile number and caste certificate number.
- Later, click on the generate an acknowledgment option.
- Required information will be displayed on your screen.
Fill Application Form For Incentive On Unclean Occupation
- Visit the official website>homepage will be displayed>click on an uncleaned occupation.
- Thereafter, the application form will open on the screen.
- Now, feed the information like district, municipality, ward, name of school, title, name, father’s name, date of birth, caste, religion, Aadhar number, address etc.
- Later, click on submit button.
- Voila! the application form for incentive on unclean occupation will be filled now.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
So, most of the details on the Oasis Scholarship Application 2022 have been discussed over here. However, if still some issues persist or you have any query, you can reach out to them using the helpline number. Just dial +918420023311 and get rid of all your problems and doubts regarding the scholarship.