Ethiraj College Selection List 2024: Ethiraj College is a renowned art and science college for women in Chennai, India. It was founded in 1948 by barrister V.L. Ethiraj with 9 acres of the campus area. The college provides various undergraduate and postgraduate courses under two categories: Aided and self-supporting. Here in this article, we are providing information about the Ethiraj College selection List. Students are advised to g through the entire article.
Ethiraj College Important Dates 2024
|Registration Process starts
|May 2nd week, 2024
|Ethiraj College Registration
|May 3rd week, 2024
|Registration process ends
|June 1st week, 2024
|First Cut Off List
|June 3rd week last, 2024
|Second Selection List
|June 4th week, 2024
|Third Selection List
|June 4th week, 2024
|Fourth Selection List
|July 1st week, 2024
|Fifth Selection List
|July 2nd week, 2024
|Sixth Selection List
|July 3rd week, 2024
How to check the Ethiraj College Selection List
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Ethiraj college
- Press the link selection list
- Fill details such as name, registration number
- Press submit button
- The selection list will be open and you can download it
Ethiraj College (Aided) Selection List
|Tourism And Travel Management
|Advanced Zoology And Biotechnology
|Plant Biology And Plant Bio-Technology
|Nutrition, Dietetics And Food Service Management
Ethiraj College Admission Process
Step 1: Online application form
- The applicant needs to visit the official website and select the desired program and department.
- The candidate needs to fill the Ethiraj college application form by providing their name in Tamil and other asked details.
- The candidate needs to select the subjects from the given options and enter the scored marks carefully.
- “Any other Subject” option is available there if the studied subject is not listed
- The candidate needs to check the details before submission because the modification is not permissible after the final submission.
- After submission of the form candidates will be notified via an application number on SMS or e-mail.
Step 2: Payment of Online Application Fee
- After successful submission of the form, a unique application number will be generated and the candidate will be redirected to the payment page.
- Candidates can make the payment via Net Banking, Credit, or Debit card.
- After payment, the applicant will receive the receipt by e-mail.
Step 3: Application Tracking
- Candidates can check the application status and track the application only if after registration fees submission.
- If the payment is not done, it will be shown as not paid. The same will be automatically updated once the payment will be done.
General Instructions for Ethiraj College Admission
- Students can apply for any number of courses in Aided and Self-Supporting Stream.
- Aspirants must apply separately for Aided and Self-Supporting Courses.
- While filling the online application form, the candidates need to provide a valid mobile number, email-id, scanned photograph, and signature in the prescribed format.
- Payment of the application form has to be done online via debit, credit card, or net banking.
- After submission of the online application form correction or modification is not permissible.
- Submitting an application form does not guarantee a seat in the college. Admission totally depends on the merit list.
- Candidates seeking Hostel accommodation need to submit the hostel form after paying the college fees.
Ethiraj College of Women’s fees Structure
|76,000 (1st Yr Fees)
|10,056 (1st Yr Fees)
|1.18 Lakhs (1st Yr Fees)
|Graduation with 50% + TANCET
|9,456 (1st Yr Fees)
|78,000 (1st Yr Fees)
Documents required at the time of the Interview
- Admission Card
- Mark Sheets:10th,12th & UG Mark Sheets
- Transfer Certificate (If required)
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- TANCET scorecard
EndNote: So this is all about the Ethiraj College selection List. You can bookmark this page for more updates.