HBTU Kanpur Admission 2024: Harcourt Butler Technical University is a government university located at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. HBTU is one of the oldest technical universities in India. This university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as B.tech, M.Tech, MCA, and Ph.D. It was named after Sir Spencer Harcourt Butler, governor of the United Provinces in British India.
HBTU Kanpur Admission 2024 Overview
|Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTU)
|Mode of Application
|Online and offline
|Check course-wise criteria
|B.Tech-JEE Main/ UPSEE
About HBTU University
Harcourt Butler Technical University Kanpur (popularly known as HBTU) is a govt technical institution of higher education situated in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in India. It is one of the oldest engineering institutes in the country As of 1 September 2016, it was granted university status and renamed Harcourt Butler Technical University under the HBTU Act, 2016 passed by the Govt of UP
HBTU Provides Various UG PG Courses. Check the list of Courses.
|Qualifying exam-JEE Main & UPSEE.
75 % in senior secondary exams.
B. Tech from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50%.
Must be graduated from a recognized institute with a minimum of 50%.
|Graduation in any discipline
|Graduation in respective Stream
HBTU Kanpur Course Fee
HBTU Kanpur Admission 2024 Important Dates
|JEE Main (April Session) Registration
|1st week of Feb – to 2nd week of March 2024
|Last week of Jan to 1st week of April 2024
|2nd week of May 2024
|1st week of March to 3rd week of April 2024
|Last week of May 2024
|1st week of February 2024 to 2nd week of Feb 2024
|Courses (B. Tech)
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Chemical Technology (Biochemical Engineering)
|Chemical Technology (Leather Technology)
|Chemical Technology (Food Technology)
|Chemical Technology (Oil Technology)
|Chemical Technology (Paint Technology)
|Chemical Technology (Plastic Technology)
List of Post Graduate Courses
|Duration of Course
|Master of Computer Application
|3 Years 6 semesters
M.Tech (Full Time programs)
|course (M. Tech)
|Name of the concerned department
|Environmental Science and Engineering
|Electronics and Communication Engineering
|Chemical Technology – Bio-Chemical Engineering
|Chemical Technology – Food Technology
|Chemical Technology – Oil Technology
HBTU Kanpur Admission Process 2024
- Aspirants need to visit the HBTU official website.
- The candidate needs to select the course for which he/she is aspiring.
- Press on apply now button available inside the menu.
- The candidate is required to do registration by filling in the basic details
- After registration, the candidate will get the login credential in the mail or on a registered mobile number.
- After that aspirants need to fill out the application form.
- It is suggested that before submitting the application form, check it twice.
- Upload recent photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Now, make payment via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Submit the application form after payment and take the printout of the payment receipt and application form.
List of Required Documents
- Category certificate (if belongs to reserved category)
- Character certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Birth Proof.
- EWS certificate (If required)
- Graduation degree and passing certificate (Only for PG courses)
- Migration certificate (If required)
- Passport size photo
- Online application form printed copy.
- PWD certificate (If required)
Keep checking this page to get more about HBTU Kanpur Admission; also you can bookmark this page.