GFSU Admission 2023: Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU) offers a variety of regular and online courses under three institutes: Institute of Forensic Sciences, Institute of Behavioural Sciences, and Institute of Research & Development. GFSU is a state university located at Gandhinagar, Gujrat established on 30 September 2008. The university releases notification of GFSU Admission 2023 every year. The courses offered by the University mainly include M.Sc., MS, Integrated MS, M.Phil, Ph.D., PG Diploma and MBA programmes. A list of courses provided is given below. The University also offers M.Tech in certain unique specialisations, Post Basic Diploma, Professional Diploma and M.Pharm programmes. More details about GFSU Admission 2023 are given in the following article.
GFSU Admission 2023 Updates
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University admission process will be started soon. After the release of the official notification, interested candidates may apply online.
GFSU Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Last date of Receiving the application form
||3rd week of June 2023
|Entrance/ Interview Date
||4th week of July 2023
|Exam Date for MBA Finance with specialization in Forensic Accounting
||1st week of July 2023
|Interview date for MBA Finance with specialization in Forensic Accounting
||2nd week of July 2023
- M.Sc. Institute of Forensic Science: B.E./B.Tech/Bachelors’ degree in relevant stream with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- MBA Finance: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)
- PG Diploma Institute of Forensic Sciences: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (in the required subject) with at least 50% marks.
- PG Diploma Institute of Behavioural Sciences: A. /M.Sc. in Psychology or M.Psy in Clinical Psychology from any recognized University with at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST)
- MS: Pharm./ B.Sc./Bachelor’s degree in relevant stream with at least 55% marks. Preference for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
- Integrated MS: Pharm degree/ Bachelor’s degree with a required percentage of marks. Preference for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
- M.Phil in Forensic Psychology: M.A. /M.Sc. in Psychology with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology: M.A. /M.Sc. in Psychology with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST), preferably with a special Paper in Clinical Psychology.
- PhD.: Master’s degree/ Equivalent in a related field from a recognized University.
- Certificate Courses: Any Graduate
- The application fee for GFSU Admission 2023 will be Rs. 1200/-.
- The fee can be paid through a Demand Draft.
- The DD will be drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, payable at Gandhinagar.
- Send the filled-in application form for GFSU Admission 2023 along with the DD as well as the necessary enclosures.
Check Here: University Admission Notification 2023
Courses provided through GFSU Admission 2023
|Institute of Forensic Science
||Institute of Behavioural Science
||Institute of Research & Development
|Digital Forensics & Information Security
|Homeland Security & Anti-Terrorism
Online Courses (Certificate in)
|Information Security Professional
||Diploma in Cyber Crime Investigation
|Fraud Examination Professional
||Diploma in Computer Forensics
|Electronic Evidence Examiner
||Diploma in Cyber Security
|Institute of Forensic Sciences
||Institute of Forensic Sciences
||Institute of Behavioural Sciences
|Forensic Document Examination
||Child Forensic Psychology
MS & Integrated MS
||MS Ph.D. Forensic Pharmacy (dual)
||MS Ph.D. Forensic Nanotechnology (dual)
||Forensic Pharmacy for In-Service Personnel
||MS Environmental Management & MS Environmental Science
- M.Phil in Forensic Psychology
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
- M.Sc. for Institute of Behavioural Science: Admission will be based on graduation percentage and interview scores.
- M.Sc. for other institutes: Candidates must clear the competitive entrance exam conducted by the University.
- MBA Finance: Candidates must clear the Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- PG Diploma Institute of Behavioural Sciences: Admission will be based on graduation percentage and interview scores.
- PG Diploma Institute of Forensic Sciences: Candidates will have to qualify the entrance examination conducted by the University.
- MS: Candidates will have to clear the Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- M.Phil.: The candidate will have to clear the Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- PhD: Admission will be purely on the basis of the Entrance Test conducted by the University.