IABM Admission 2023: Institute of Agribusiness Management (IAM), Bikaner provides the best opportunities for students in terms of agricultural and industrial education. It releases the notification of IABM Admission 2023 every year. The institute was established in 2000 and is affiliated with Swami Keswanand Agricultural University, Bikaner. The college provides training programs for entrepreneurs and other professionals. The institute offers MBA (Agri-Business), Ph.D. (Agri-Business), and Post Graduate Diploma in Agri Input Management (PGDM). Get more details about IABM Admission 2023 in the following article.
IABM Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Registration for CAT 2023||1st week of August 2023|
|Date of CAT 2023||4th week of November 2023|
|Institute of Agri-Business Management (IABM) 2023|
|Last date for submitting IABM Application form||4th week of January 2023|
|Last date for receipt of the completed Application form with DD||Jan 2023|
- Indian nationals can apply for IABM Admission 2023.
- Candidates possessing a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/BBA (Agri-Business) or allied fields from any Agricultural University or institution recognized by ICAR/UGC are eligible to apply for the program.
- A minimum of 60 percent marks (55 percent for SC/ST) marks is required in the above qualification.
- Candidate must have the latest score of any national level entrance examination like CAT/MAT/CMAT etc.
- Appearing candidates in the final year graduating students, expecting to complete all degree requirements before July 15, 2023, can also apply.
- Candidates should be below 30 years of age.
IABM Admission Form
Candidates aspiring to join the program are required to submit the application form of IABM Admission 2023. The application form will be available at the website www.iabmbikaner.org as per the mentioned schedule. Fill the application form before the last date of submission of the application form. A hard copy of the completed application form along with fee proof should reach at
Institute of Agri-Business Management,
SK Rajasthan Agricultural University,
Bikaner-334006 on or before 31.01.2023.
- The application fee of IABM Admission 2023 is Rs 1000/- for MBA.
- For Ph.D., the application fee will be Rs. 2000/-.
- The fee can be paid either online or demand draft.
- The DD will be in favor of Director, IABM, SKRAU, Bikaner’ payable at Bikaner)
- For admission to MBA (AB) the admission will be on 40 seats out of which, 35 will be regular and 5 will be payment seats.
- 50% of seats are reserved for students of Rajasthan domicile.
- 15 seats are reserved for students admitted through ICAR (AIEEA-PG).
- Additional 5 seats are reserved for In-service (no age limit) candidates.
- Foreign students may be considered for admission on the basis of nomination from ICAR/Govt. of India on 2 supernumerary seats.
- Reservation of seats to SC, ST, OBC, and Differently-Abled students is applicable as per government norms.
- The admission is based on the following criteria:
|National Level Entrance Exam Score||30|
- Candidate must have the latest score of any national level entrance examination like CAT/MAT/CMAT, etc.
- Candidates must maintain a valid e-mail account and a valid mobile phone number throughout the selection process.