The GFSU Application Form 2022 will be released by Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU). GFSU is a state university located at Gandhinagar, Gujrat established on 30 September 2008. The university offers a variety of regular and online courses under three institutes: Institute of Forensic Sciences, Institute of Behavioural Sciences, and Institute of Research & Development. There will be various courses offered by the University which include M.Sc., MS, Integrated MS, M.Phil, Ph.D., PG Diploma, and MBA programs. The University also offers M.Tech in certain unique specializations, Post Basic Diploma, Professional Diploma, and M.Pharm programs. Candidates can check more details about GFSU Application Form 2022 in the following article.
GFSU Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Last date of Receiving the application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Entrance/ Interview Date||4th week of July 2022|
|Exam Date for MBA Finance with specialization in Forensic Accounting||1st week of July 2022|
|Interview date for MBA Finance with specialization in Forensic Accounting||2nd week of July 2022|
GFSU Application Form 2022
The GFSU Application Form 2022will be available on the official website. For different courses, there will be different application forms. Online, candidates need to download the application form from the official portal of Gujarat Forensic Sciences University. The application form will be provided by the authority in the Month of April 2022. Make sure to keep the printed copy of the application form with other several documents like acknowledgment slip, and fee payment Challan, TC, migration, and all other needed certificates.
Read about GFSU Admission 2022
Steps to fill GFSU Application Form 2022
- Visit the Official website of the University.
- Choose the concerned Institute of the program you are applying for.
- Select the ‘Admissions’ option and download the required application form.
- Pay the application fee as a Demand Draft, drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, payable at Gandhinagar.
- Candidates are required to send the filled-in application form to the official address along with the DD as well as the necessary enclosures.
- The application fee of GFSU Application Form 2022 will be Rs. 1200/-.
- The fee can be paid through a Demand Draft.
- The DD will be drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, payable at Gandhinagar.
- Send the filled-in application form of GFSU Application Form 2022 along with the DD as well as the necessary enclosures.
- M.Sc. Institute of Forensic Science: B.E./B.Tech/Bachelors’ degree in relevant stream with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- MBA Finance: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)
- PG Diploma Institute of Forensic Sciences: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (in the required subject) with at least 50% marks.
- PG Diploma Institute of Behavioural Sciences: M.A. /M.Sc. in Psychology or M.Psy in Clinical Psychology from any recognized University with at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST)
- MS: B.Pharm./ B.Sc./Bachelor’s degree in relevant stream with at least 55% marks. Preference for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
- Integrated MS: B.Pharm degree/ Bachelor’s degree with a required percentage of marks. Preference for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
- M.Phil in Forensic Psychology: M.A. /M.Sc. in Psychology with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology: M.A. /M.Sc. in Psychology with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST), preferably with a special Paper in Clinical Psychology.
- PhD.: Master’s degree/ Equivalent in a related field from a recognized University.
- Certificate Courses: Any Graduate
Visit the Official Website of Gujarat Forensic Sciences University