Gujarat ITI 2022: Admission to various ITI’s via Gujarat ITI 2022 is managed by the Directorate of Employment and Training. Every year, candidates get admission to ITI courses in various engineering trades offered in Gujarat. For the next academic session, the admission is based on the merit of the candidates. No specific exam will be conducted by the Directorate for the admission. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling process on the basis of the performance in the qualifying exam. For more details about Gujarat ITI 2022, read the article given below.
Trades provided through Gujarat ITI 2022
|Dress Making||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Electrician||Mason (Building Constructor)|
|Mechanic (Tractor)||Mechanic Agriculture Machinery|
|Basic Cosmetology||Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|Electronics Mechanic||Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)|
Gujarat ITI 2022: Important Dates
|Online Application starts from||May 2022|
|Submission of the applications ends on||June 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2022|
|Display of Merit List||August 2022|
|Counseling starts from||August 2022|
- Candidates should have the domicile certificate of Gujarat State.
- Qualified the 12th or its equivalent from any recognized Board of Gujarat is required to apply.
- The age should be between 14 – 25 years.
- Candidates of SC/ST/OBC will get the age relaxation as per the Government rules.
Gujarat ITI 2022: Application Form
To fill Gujarat ITI Application Form, visit the official website i.e., https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/, and click on “Apply Online “. Fill all the basic details and upload the scanned photo and signature. The size of the images should be less than 50 KB. Next, you’ve to pay the application fee to complete the form. Candidate can pay through online mode via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Click on submit button and take a printout of the application form for further use.
|Fee Payment||Rs 50/-|
|Mediums||credit card, debit card, or net-banking.|
The selected candidates of the merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be available by the Institute on the official website. The original documents of candidates will be verified during the process of counseling.
Document s required during counseling
- A hard copy of application form
- High school 10th mark sheet and certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Bank account number
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Valid ID proof
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate
- Driving license
- Domicile (if required)
Gujarat ITI 2022: Important Points
- The application process will be available in online mode
- Candidates will have to fill the application form in online mode.
- Provide all the essential information related to personal details, educational details, and upload necessary documents as well followed by application fee payment.
- Candidates must be at least 14 years old to apply
- The merit list will be prepared purely on the basis of candidates’ performance and the reservation criteria.
- The merit list will mention the names of the selected students, the subjects they are allotted, the institute, and their respective category.
- The reserved category is described as Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Caste, Economically Weaker Section, the domicile of Gujarat.