The Gujarat ITI Application Form will be available through online mode. Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), the Government of Gujarat will be the official authority to release the application forms. Candidates can apply for the admission to various Engineering & Non-Engineering trades in different ITI’s of the state. Candidates will get admission on the basis of merit scores of the qualifying exam and there will be no separate admission test. Check the process of the Gujarat ITI Application Form 2021 in the following article.
Gujarat ITI 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application starts from||May 2023|
|Submission of the applications ends on||June 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2023|
|Display of Merit List||August 2023|
|Counseling starts from||August 2023|
Gujarat ITI Application Form 2021: Application Form
The application form will be available via online mode. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The authority will not provide any correction facility so candidates must fill the application form carefully. Provide valid email ID & phone number in the application form while filling the form. All the important communication will be sent to registered mail ID & contact number. Incomplete forms or ineligible candidates will not be entertained. Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format must be in 50 KB in size in JPEG format. Take multiple printouts of filled in the application form.
Steps to fill Gujarat ITI Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website and find the relevant link.
- Fill the application form by providing various details related to personal information, educational details, address details, etc.
- Upload an important document which includes the signature and passport size photograph of the candidates.
- Fill the application forms correctly because the details can’t be changed once submitted.
- The eligible candidates will be considered.
- Pay an application fee of Rs 50/- in online mode.
Specifications of Documents to upload
- Candidates should have the domicile certificate of Gujarat State.
- Qualified the 12th or its equivalent from any recognized Board of Gujarat is required to apply.
- The age should be between 14 – 25 years.
- Candidates of SC/ST/OBC will get the age relaxation as per the Government rules.