Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Government of Gujarat conducts the admission procedure of Gujarat ITI 2024. The procedure provides the opportunity to get admission in different courses in the field of ITI such as Draughtsman (Civil/Mechanical), Computer Hardware & Networking, Electronics, Dress Designing, Plumber, etc. The admissions are provided in different privately and publically owned ITI colleges of the state Gujarat. Candidates should have completed SSC or HSC exam from a recognized board to take part in the admission procedure of Gujarat ITI 2024. Fill and submit the application form in order to particulate in the admission procedure. Candidates can get more details about Gujarat ITI 2024 in the following article.
Gujarat ITI 2024: Important Dates
|Availability of application form||1st week of June 2024|
|Last date for submission of online application forms||3rd week of June 2024|
|Date of Admission form for College Choice filling||4th week of June 2024|
|Date of Publishing of Merit List & Call Letter||4th week of June 2024|
|The procedure of Group Discussion & Personal Interview||1st week of July 2024|
|Commencement of Admission||1st week of August 2024|
|Second Round of Admission (for Nodal Institute)|
|Availability of application form||4th week of July 2024|
|Last date for submission of online application forms||2nd week of August 2024|
|Date of Publishing of Merit List & Call Letter||3rd week of August 2024|
|The procedure of Group Discussion & Personal Interview||3rd week of August 2024|
|Third Round of Admission (for Institute)|
|Availability of application form||3rd week of August 2024|
|Last date for submission of online application forms||4th week of August 2024|
|Date of Publishing of Merit List & Call Letter||4th week of August 2024|
|The procedure of Group Discussion & Personal Interview||4th week of August 2024|
|Fourth Round of Admission (for Institute)|
|Availability of application form||1st week of September 2024|
|Last date for submission of online application forms||2nd week of September 2024|
|Date of Publishing of Merit List & Call Letter||3rd week of September 2024|
|The procedure of Group Discussion & Personal Interview||4th week of September 2024|
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- They will be required to submit domicile certificate of Gujarat state at the time of admission.
- Passed secondary school education from a recognized board or university and higher secondary school education in any stream from a recognized board or university is required.
- The minimum age limit for the candidates is 14 years at the time of admission.
- Relaxation will be provided to the candidates in the upper age limit.
Gujarat ITI 2024 Application Form
The Application forms of Gujarat ITI 2024 will be available in online mode on the official website which is https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/ of the university for the candidates. Fill out and submit the application form in order to appear for the admission procedure. Fill the application form correctly with accurate details. The incomplete application forms will lead to rejection of the form. Check the application form and the information provided once again after providing the details. Upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the application form and pay the application fee. Take a printout of the duly filled application form and submit the application form.
- The application fee will be Rs. 50/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode only.
- Pay through debit card, credit card or net banking feature.
- Pay the application fee before the due date.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded back to the account of the applicant.
- The admission will be provided on the basis of the merit list.
- On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exams, the merit list will be prepared.
- There will be a counselling round for final admission in the desired course/trade.
- Candidates with their name in the merit list will attend the counselling.
- Candidates need to appear for the counselling round to get admission to the university.
- The university itself will conduct the counselling procedure.
- Submit all original and attested copies of the documents at the time of document verification.
- Once the verification is done, the authorities will provide admission.