BRAOU M.Phil & Ph.D Admission 2023: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University releases the notification about BRAOU M.Phil. & Ph.D. Admission 2023 to provide admission into M.Phil. & Ph.D. programs in different specializations. The minimum period for submission of the thesis is two years only for the candidates admitted with MPhil degree. The maximum period allowed is five years in both cases. Candidates may be given an extension of not more than one year who could not complete the program within the stipulated period. For more details about BRAOU M.Phil & Ph.D Admission 2023, candidates can read the following article.
About the Course
One semester of the Ph.D. course is allotted to the course work and the remaining period is for writing the thesis. So, the minimum period of study for Ph.D. shall be three years from the date of admission.
Subjects provided for BRAOU MPhil. & Ph.D. Admission 2023
|Library & Information Science
BRAOU M.Phil. & Ph.D. Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Last Date for Sale and Submission of Application Forms
|3rd week of June 2023
|Ph.D. Entrance Examination
|4th week of July 2023
|MPhil Entrance Examination
|4th week of July 2023
- A Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized university is required to apply for BRAOU M.Phil. & Ph.D. Admission 2023.
- The above qualification should be passed with a minimum of 55% of marks for admission into both M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs (50% in the case of SC/ST candidates).
The candidates can download Prospectus for BRAOU M.Phil. & Ph.D. Admission 2023 from the university website www.braou.ac.in. Submit the filled in the application form to the official university along with photocopies of certificates of the qualifying examination with marks memos and a Demand Draft. The DD should be of Rs.500/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “The Registrar, Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad”. If the candidate wants to apply for both M.Phil and Ph.D. programs, separate applications have to be submitted. The filled-in applications should reach the official address before the last date. All the updates will be available in the website www.cess.ac.in
Ph.D. Admissions 2023 – Check Here
- For MPhil, the tuition fee will be Rs 10,000/- per annum for two years.
- 1000/- will be the admission fee.
- The Science students having practical components have to bear the cost of consumables/ fieldwork/ hiring of equipment’s etc.
- The candidate who could not submit the dissertation within the maximum period prescribed will be allowed for an extension of the period for one more year on the payment of Rs.2000/-
- The BRAOU M.Phil. & Ph.D. Admission 2023 shall be through an entrance examination (written test) followed by an interview.
- The qualified candidates of the UGC/CSIR/JRF/NET/SLET/MPhil/GATE tests are exempted from appearing for the entrance test.
- Such candidates should register themselves for admission by paying the requisite fee.
- The medium of instruction and examination of the entrance test, course work, and writing dissertation/thesis shall be English only.
- The medium of instruction and other activities shall be in the language concerned in the case of languages.
Official Website: https://braou.ac.in/