Gujarat ITI Admission 2019 Application Form, Dates, Counselling
Gujarat ITI Admission 2019 will be conducted by Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Government of Gujarat. Admission to various private and public owned ITI colleges of the state of Gujarat will be provided through Gujarat ITI Admission 2019. Candidates, who have completed their secondary or senior secondary education from any recognized education board of State or Central government, can apply for Gujarat ITI Admission 2019. The Application forms of Gujarat ITI 2020 will be available in online mode on the official website which is https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/ of the university for the candidates. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form.
|Surveyor||Draughtsman (Mechanical)||Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|Fitter||Mechanic (Radio & TV)||Mechanic (Tractor)|
|Turner||Machinist Grinder||Cutting & Sewing (Co-Ed/ Girls)|
|Plumber||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Computer Hardware & Networking|
|Machinist||Painter (General)||Dent Beating & Spray Painting|
|Dress Designing||Wireman Passed||Interior Decoration & Designing|
|8th Carpenter||Mechanic Diesel||Scooter & Auto Cycle Mechanic|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Embroidery & Needlework||Tools & Die Maker (Die & Moulds)|
|Steel Fabricator||Plastic Processing Operator||Tools & Die Maker (Press Tools jigs &|
|Electrician||Architectural Assistant||Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)|
|Electronics Mechanic||10th Auto Electrician||Information Tech. & Electronics System Maintenance|
|Instrument Mechanic||Automotive Body Repair||CoE-Automobile/ Production & Manufacturing Sector|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Automotive Paint Repair||CoE-Electrical / Information Technology Sector|
Gujarat ITI Admission 2019: Important Dates
|Availability of application form||1st week of June 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application forms||3rd week of June 2020|
|Date of Admission form for College Choice filling||4th week of June 2020|
|Publishing of Merit List & Call Letter||4th week of June 2020|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||1st week of July 2020|
|Commencement of Admission||1st week of August 2020|
- The minimum age of the applicants needs to be 14 years.
- The candidates of the reserved category will get legitimate relaxation in the upper age.
- The applicants, who have completed the higher secondary school education, will be eligible for the ITI admission.
- The educational qualification of the applicants must be a secondary school education.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2019 Application Form Details
The Gujarat ITI Admission Application Form will be published on the official website which is ‘http://itiadmission.guj.nic.in’. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. It will be necessary for the applicants to fill the correct information as required. The online application form will be issued from the website. The applicants shall also attach the scanned photo and signature in the application form. Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application form will ask for the payment of the application fee.
- The application fee for the candidates will be Rs. 50.
- The application fee will be paid before submitting the application form.
- Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of the merit.
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks attained by the applicants in the secondary school or higher secondary school examination.
- The counselling procedure will be conducted by the university itself.
- It is necessary for the Candidates to appear for the counselling round to get admission to the university.
- Submit all original and attested copies of the documents at the time of document verification.
- Once the verification is done, the authorities will provide admission.