Haryana ITI Admission 2020: To select the candidates for admission into the ITI institutes of the state of Haryana, the Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana announces the official notification every year. Candidates, who have completed the eighth standard, secondary school or higher secondary school education from any recognized state or central board of education, can apply for Haryana ITI Admission 2020. Candidates are advised to read the official notification before filling the form. Check here all the details about Haryana ITI Admission 2020 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result.
Haryana ITI Admission 2020: Important Dates
|Opening of Counselling portal and the online application starts from||last week of June 2020|
|Submission of online application ends on||1st week of July 2020|
|Merit cum seat allotment||2nd week of July 2020|
|Reporting to institutes for admission & Document verification||3rd week of July 2020|
|Display of vacant seats||last week of July 2020|
|Opening of the portal for revision of options/preferences||last week of July 2020|
|Merit cum seat allotment||last week of July 2020|
|Reporting to institutes for admission & Document verification||1st week of August 2020|
|Display of vacant seats||1st week of August 2020|
|Opening of the portal for revision of options/preferences||1st week of August 2020|
|Merit cum seat allotment||1st week of August 2020|
|Reporting to institutes for admission & Document verification||2nd week of August 2020|
|Admission to candidates, those have 70% or above marks (on merit basis)||3rd week of August 2020|
|Admission to candidates, those have less than 70% marks (on merit basis)||3rd week of August 2020|
List of Courses available
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply through the official website which is http://admission.itihry.com/web/. Before filling the Haryana ITI application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates need to fill all the details correctly such as the name, age, educational qualifications, etc. The online application form will be issued from the website.
- The age of the applicants should not be below 14 years.
- The candidates of the reserved category will be eligible for relaxation in the upper age.
- Candidates must have completed the 8th standard education from the primary school.
- Candidates, who have completed the 10th standard education from the state or central board of education, are also eligible.
- There will be an application fee of Rs. 100 which every applicant will pay.
- The application fee for the candidates of the reserved category will be Rs. 25.
- There will be no application fee for female applicants.
- The application can be paid via online modes such as credit card, debit card or net
- Lastly, candidates will be required to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Harayana ITI Admission Procedure
- The selection of the applicants for admission into the ITI institutes of Haryana will be made on the basis of the merit list.
- Educational qualification of candidates, category (social community), and seat availability will also influence the merit list.
- The merit list will be made then marks attained by the applicants in the entrance exam and the educational qualifications they have
- There will be four rounds of counseling.
- The counseling rounds might be extended, in case the seats are vacant.
- Seat allotment and counseling process will start, according to the merit list.
- Merit list will be released after filling the application form and % evaluation process.
- Merit list will show the top candidates.
- The merit list will be released in mid of June to mid of July 2018.
- Top candidates will have a preference in the admission process.
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 Counseling
- Counseling is the final step of the admission process.
- On the basis of merit list candidates will be provided admission.
- Candidates will choose trades and colleges of their choices in counseling round.
- After the publication of the Merit List, the counseling process will be started.
- Those students will score higher or equal to the cut-off list to be eligible for the counseling process.
- Documents verification will be done in the counseling round.
- Candidates are required to bring photocopies of original documents.
Document required during Counselling
- 8th/10th/12th class mark sheets provided by the education board.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- One valid photo identity Proof
- Category Certificate