Gulbarga University Admission 2024: Gulbarga University issues admission notifications for those students who wish to get admission to various UG and PG programs. Students need to check the eligible norms tuned below and after verifying apply as soon as possible by filling Gulbarga University Admission form with all asked details. Gulbarga University is one of the popular state institutions of higher education. Every year thousands of students get admission into various programs. University has thirty-eight UG departments and 4 post-graduate centers.
Gulbarga University Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||2nd week of June 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of July 2024|
|Entrance Examination||2nd week of July 2024|
|Commencement of Online Application for PG Courses||1st week of July 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of July 2024|
Gulbarga University Application Process
- University offers an online mode of application to students who wish to apply. Application fees need to be paid online.
- Visit the official website of the university
- On the home page press the Admission tab.
- Press on to Apply Online and fill out the form carefully.
- Pay fees through net banking or credit/debit card.
- At the end take the printout of the form after submitting it.
- For CEE: INR 800 (for SC/ST students and Cat-I students: INR 400)
- For Others: INR 600 (for SC/ST students and Cat-I students: INR 300)
- SC/ST and Cat-I students need to submit a Caste/Category certificate along with submitting the printout of the application.
- For Admission to PG Course, the form along with required documentation must be submitted to the Chairperson/Co-Ordinator of the Concerned Dept.
Gulbarga University Admission Process
- Selection to M.Sc., MA, M.Com, B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., and M.Ed. will be based on the Entrance Exam which will be conducted by the university.
- Admission to ML.I.Sc., MVA, and LLM will be based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- For M.Sc. in Environmental Science, Material Science, Statistics, Sugar Technology and Electronics & Instrumentation Technology, MA in Marathi, Sanskrit, Psychology, Urdu & Persian, and Music, students will be selected based on merit in the qualifying exam.
- Selection to Ph.D. and M.Phil will be based on academic scores and entrance exams conducted by the university.
- Gulbarga University will conduct an entrance exam to offer admission to eligible applicants in M.Phil and Ph.D. and other above-mentioned courses offered by the university.
- For graduates and most PG courses, the university provides admissions on the basis of the academic merit list. The merit list will be released after 15—20 days of filling out the form.
University offers reservations to talented students from SC, ST, and other categories. Please have a glance at the below-given table to know the reservation percentage;
Counseling is the last procedure to get admission to the university. In this process, all candidates whose names will appear on the merit list they will be called to the college or university and the officials check their documents. In counseling, candidates need to bring their Aadhar Card and other education-related documents. If any candidate could not attend the counseling round then his seat will be allotted to the other student.
Check Here>> University Admission Notification 2024
Gulbarga University Hall Ticket 2024
Gulbarga University will soon release the exam hall ticket for the eligible students online. Students who are going to appear for the exam can download Gulbarga University admit card through the student portal. Gulbarga University Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. Students are advised to carry a valid identity card along with the hall ticket. GUG Hall Ticket consists of relevant details such as the student details and the subject name appearing.