MMHAPU B.Ed Admission 2022: Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University (MMHAPU) issues notification for B.Ed Admission for those candidates, who wish to pursue the B.Ed program at this University. Interested candidates need to appear for the entrance exam. MMHAPU B.Ed Application form will be available through both online and offline mode. The application form will be expected to release in the 2nd week of July 2022 and the exam will be held in the last week of July 2022.
MMHAPU B.Ed Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Release of online application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form without a late fee||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||3rd week of July 2022|
|Date of B.Ed entrance exam||Last week of July 2022|
Applicants who possess a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in the commerce / social science /science /Humanities, may apply for B. Ed admission.
MMHAPU B.Ed Application Process
- The application form for the MMHAPU B.Ed entrance exam will be available for download on the official website
- You may also purchase the application form from the university office.
- Visit the MMAHPU official website
- On the home page, you need to click on the link to download the application form or you can purchase the same from the university.
- Link for downloading form will also be provided on this page for the convenience of students.
- Provide the details as asked in the form- personal and academic.
- All the details must be provided by students in their own handwriting.
- After entering all the details, paste their recent color photograph into the application form in the space provided.
- The photo should be pasted and not stapled into form.
- You are required to provide their signature on the application.
- Check all the entries made to the form to make sure that there is no error.
- Those who submit the form with incorrect information their candidature will be canceled.
- Submit application form without any error.
- Duly filled application form, correct and complete in every manner, can be submitted by students.
- The application form along with the fee should be sent to the university so as to reach on or before the last date.
|General category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Mode of application fee payment
- You may pay the fee either through demand draft or in cash.
- For payment via demand draft, DD should be drawn in favor of Registrar, Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, payable at Patna.
- For applications downloaded online, payment can be made via demand draft and for applications purchased from the university, office payment should be done in cash.
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for each right answer.|
|Negative marking||There will be no negative marking.|
|Topics||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Educational and General Awareness||20||20|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|The environment of Teaching/ Learning in Schools||20||20|
|Subject Awareness (Anyone from Humanities/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Science/ Mathematics)||20||20|
MMHAPU B.Ed Admission Process
- Details of the complete admission process will be communicated to students via the official website.
- Documents and eligibility of students will be verified before providing them the final admission.
- Finally selected students must report to the university and complete the formalities of admission.
- Those who fail to complete the admission formalities in time will lose their claim for admission.
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card
- Admit cards for the MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 will be made available in the month of July 2022.
- Students need to take a copy of the admit card and carry it to the exam center or else they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- All the important details of students such as name, roll number, and that of the exam like venue, time, etc will be printed on the admit card.
- Admit card must not be damaged or mutilated or else it will not be considered valid.