Haryana B.Pharm Admission 2023: Haryana B.Pharm Admission notification will be released soon. If you have made the decision to be a professional Pharmacist then this course is a perfect choice to accomplish your dream. To avail more details of Haryana B.Pharm Admission such as eligibility norms, the process to fill the form, important dates, mode of selection are equipped in the below section. Final admission of students will be given after scrutinizing the documents as provided by students. On the other hand, direct (spot) B.Pharm admission at private universities/colleges given according to the UGC norms.
Haryana B.Pharm Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Admission Brochure||2nd week of August 2023|
|Online Availability of Form||2nd week of August 2023 to last week of August 2023|
|Date to pay Online Application Fee||2nd week of August 2023 to last week of August 2023|
|Online verification of qualification marks||2nd week of August 2023 to 1st week of September 2023|
|Release Date of Inter-Se-Merit list||1st week of September 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Counselling Fee||3rd week of September 2023|
Before applying for admissions, contenders should be familiar with the eligibility for B.Pharm admission in Haryana which is as follows:
- Must have passed 10 + 2 exams or equivalent examination.
- In addition to this, passed 10+2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology as their main subjects.
- Applicants should be at least 17 years of age to apply for B.Pharm admissions in Haryana.
B.Pharm Lateral Entry
Applicants should have completed their D.Pharm from a recognized institute to be eligible for B.Pharm lateral entry admissions.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- Follow simple instructions to apply for B.Pharm admission in Haryana is as follows:
- The application form will be available on the official website of Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) – onlinetesthry.gov.in/
- On the homepage, a direct link for the Haryana B.Pharm application portal will be available.
- You need to register yourself by using their valid Email ID, mobile number, and password.
- After completing the registration procedure apply by submitting the form, you will have to log in using the same ID and password.
- You can begin by filling the form by entering the required information and submitting important documents.
- Make sure to assess your form once and cross-check all the information.
- Upload the scanned copy of your photo and signature in the format mentioned below:
Size and Format of Photograph & Signature:-
|Category||Application Fee (Non-Refundable)|
|General Category||Rs 500/-|
|SC/ GIRLS and other categories||Rs 200/-|
Haryana B.Pharm Admission Process
Selection of students to the B.Pharm course will be done on the basis of merit i.e. on the basis of candidates’ percentage of qualifying exam (10 + 2 with PCM / PCB and English).
Documents Required for Haryana B.Pharm Admission 2023
Check the list of documents required to be submitted at the time of admission is as follows:-
- Class 10th Certificate and Marksheet.
- Class 12th Certificate and Marksheet
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Pharm Mark-Sheets (all years)
- TC (Transfer Certificate) from last studied institute
- Migration official document
- Valid classification such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Voter ID, etc.
- Caste official document (If Applicable)
- Income credential (If Applicable)