AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2024: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will soon release a notice of Pragati Scholarship. The scholarship scheme aspires to authorize young girls with knowledge, expertise, and self-confidence so that they could contribute to the development process. Students can apply by filling the Pragati Scholarship form with all the asked details. Students who are previously availing of this scholarship can also apply for renewal of the same. A total of five thousand girl students will be awarded up to INR 50,000 per annum for every year and other benefits. Selected applicants will be eligible to receive scholarships from the government. To provide good educational facilities to the candidate of the country; authorities have launched the Pragati scholarship. Here we are unfolding step-by-step guidelines through which you can download the Pragati Scholarship Merit List.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2024 Important Dates
|Scholarship announcement date||Last week of August 2024|
|Scholarship closing date||Last week of November 2024|
|Last date for defect verification||2nd week of December 2024|
|Last date for Institute verification||2nd week of December 2024|
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a girl student
- Be pursuing a technical degree/diploma course based percentage of marks obtained in the 10+2/equivalent examination
- Family income must be less than INR 8 lakh per annum
Pragati Scholarship Documents required:
- Mark sheet of class 10 and 12
- Annual family income certificate
- Admission letter by DTE
- An official document issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the Institute
- Receipt of tuition fee
- Bank account passbook
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Duly signed declaration by parents
How to apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship
- Eligible students are advised to follow simple instructions and you may apply for Pragati स्कालरशिप through following steps
- Press on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Read the guiding principle cautiously; choose the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Choose the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, DOB, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide the bank information (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Choose Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as recognition information and press to the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be confirmed and a one time password will be generated.
- Log in using OTP and fill the Pragati Scholarship form.
- Dear students an application ID and password will be generated.
- Note it down and use that for future references.
Students are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. Fill in only one Pragati Scholarship application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
|PM Scholarship Scheme 2024|
|Sardar Patel Scholarship 2024|
The selection of eligible students will be carried out solely based on the merit of the qualifying exam.
Criteria for selection
- Applicants should pass the qualifying exam to pursue the Technical Degree course from AICTE-approved institutions.
- A State-wise merit list will be prepared and will be available on the official site
Endnote: Keep checking this page to get more details of the Pragati Scholarship. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+