Sardar Patel Scholarship 2024: Sardar Patel Scholarship scheme is a great initiative that helps students of various streams. Sardar Patel Scholarship will help students by providing Rupees 15,000. Students may apply by filling the Scholarship form with all important details. Students who are doing graduation in any stream for instance Arts, Science; Commerce can avail of this Scholarship. This Scholarship can be availed by any student who meets eligibility norms and is in the first or second year of their program.
A huge number of students have already applied for the Sardar Patel scholarship and more to go. Scholarships to the students of the economically weaker section of society, These students need to be in the 1st and 2nd Year of their course.
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2024 Important Dates
|Sardar Patel Scholarship 2024||Dates|
|Beginning of the application process||3rd week of July 2024|
|Last date to apply||4th week of September 2024|
|Screening of scholarship applications||1st week of October 2024|
|Telephonic interviews held on||1st week of October 2024|
|Result announced||2nd week of October 2024|
Check the full eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Students must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Students should have scored at least 50 percent in their 10+2.
- Annual income should be less than 6, 00,000.
- Families having an annual income of more than 6, 00,000 will not be entertained.
- The student should be in their first or second-year course of any stream.
- The particular course must be only 3 years (Graduation).
Sardar Patel Scholarship Application Process
- Students who are going to apply online for scholarships need to fill out the form.
- You must visit the official website. Only from this site, you can get avail of your scholarship.
- There will be an article on the Sardar Patel Scholarship on this site. Open that particular article.
- In between that article you will find a button for Apply Online.
- Press the button.
- On pressing to button, the site will ask you to log in. Either you register on the site or log in from Google or Facebook.
- Once you are done registering yourself. You will have to fill out the form.
- Fill out all the blanks carefully and submit them.
- On submitting you will get a notification on your registered e-mail or phone number.
Selection criteria for this scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’ involves the following stages:
- Screening of applied applications based on academic performance and financial background.
- Telephonic interviews.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection
Key documents required to apply for the Scholarship
Documents required to apply for the Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation include:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Self-attested copy of Class 12 mark sheet
- Admission proof such as college ID card, admission fees receipt, etc.
- Fee receipt of the Current academic year
- Bank account details of the applicant such as canceled cheque or copy of the passbook.