Haryana Scholarship 2023: The government of Haryana announces various Scholarships in Haryana to its state domiciled students and many students search for the various Scholarship schemes. The scholarship is offered to class 1 to onwards students as per their merit and category. WSCBC will release the Haryana SC BC Scholarship registration starts in the last week of December tentavely. Applicants who have passed matriculation/intermediate or any higher exam may apply for this scholarship.
Haryana Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
|Haryana Scholarship Form Release Date||Last week of December 2023|
|Institute registration Last Date||3rd week of January 2023|
|Haryana Scholarship 2023 Last Date||3rd week of February 2023|
|Scholarship Scheme Name||Eligibility||Application Dates|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||Educational Qualification: Class 1 to 10||November to January|
|Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna||Educational Qualification: Class 9 onwards||December|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students||Must have passed Matric or Higher Secondary or any higher examination|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC students||Must have passed Matric or Higher Secondary or any higher examination|
|Financial Assistance for Higher Competitive entrance examinations to SC/BC candidates through private institutions||Must possess the qualification for a competitive exam.||August/September|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students||Must be pursuing technical/professional graduate/Post-graduate course||October/November|
|Free Books and Uniform to Children||All Girl students
Boys studying in a class from class 1 to 8.
|Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for excellence in education, Haryana||Must be a Haryana Domiciled student of class 6 to 12.||March/April|
|Monthly Stipend for BPL & BC-A students||Class 1 to 8||March/April|
|Cash Award Scheme for SC||Class 1 to 8||March/April|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme||Applicants should be studying a course||January/February|
|Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna||Students must not be availing any other scholarship||January/February|
|Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship||Students who are studying in BSc(3-year), BS(4-year), MSc/MS (5-year integrated program) or MSc (2-year program) in basic and natural science can apply for this Haryana Scholarship 2023.||August/September|
Haryana Scholarship Application Process
Follow given step-by-step procedure to fill Scholarship form through the online portal:
Haryana Scholarship Registration Process
- Visit the official website: www.haryanascbc.gov.in
- On the home page press on to the link that says “Apply For Post Matric Scholarship” and it will lead to a new page.
- Read all the instructions
- Press on the “Proceed to Registration” button.
- On the next page, enter personal information, contact information, and create a password.
- Then submit it by pressing on to the “Save & Proceed” button.
- One time password will be sent to a registered number
- You are required to enter the same in the given field to confirm his/her number.
- You are required to note down the application number generated and shown on the screen.
Haryana Scholarship Login
- After registration, you need to proceed to complete the application form.
- He/she needs to login to the Haryana scholarship 2023 portal by entering the application number and password.
- After login, each applicant need to fill his/her details at 8 stages of Haryana
- Press on to the link of “Proceed to fill Scholarship Application Form for PMS”.
- Enter the following details:
- Personal details
- SSC (10th) details
- Admission Details (Current education details)
- previous qualification details
- College Fees details
- Bank Account details
- After filling the above details, upload their documents as required.
- Save the form by pressing on to “Proceed”.
- Now upload photo and signature on the next page and save them.
- After uploading the documents, press on the “Save & Proceed” button.
- The complete form will appear on the screen. You are required to verify if all the details are correct.
- If everything is ok then press on the “Approve Form” button.
Go through the list of documents required to keep ready before starting filling the Haryana SC BC scholarship form 2023.
- DMC of 10th
- Previous qualification mark sheet
- Self-attested copy of Bank passbook
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income certificate
- CAP admission allotment letter
- Caste certificate
- Fees receipt
- Applicant’s Photo
- Applicant’s Signature
- Self-declaration form