HNBGU Counselling 2022: The university releases the Counselling Schedule for the candidates qualifying the entrance exam. Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna University is one of the biggest central universities in the state of Uttarakhand. The admission will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying degree or entrance exam conducted by the university. HNBGU organizes the counselling each year for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The qualified candidates are advised to visit regularly the website not to miss any update regarding HNBGU Counselling Schedule 2022.
HNBGU Counselling Schedule 2022: Important Dates
|Date of entrance test||In the month of June|
|Date of counselling||In the month of July/August|
HNBGU Counselling Schedule 2022
The counselling will be conducted for final allotment and admission. The Counselling schedule will be intimated through the release of counselling letter on the university website. Candidates will be invited to attend the counselling on the basis of the merit list. On the basis of merit of the candidates, their preferences, availability of seats and reservation applicable the seats will be allocated to the candidates. Candidates have to report at the assigned venue in person along with all the original documents and counselling letter.
Documents required for HNBGU Counselling 2022
- Printout of online application form
- Seat allotment letter/ interview call letter
- HNBGU Entrance Exam Admit card and Scorecard
- Date of birth certificate/High School Certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- All the qualification certificates
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- Certificate for persons with disabilities
- Passport size photographs
- Other relevant documents
- Income & asset certificate for EWS candidates.
Courses Provided through HNBGU Counselling 2022
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Course Name||Specialization||Course Name||Specialization|
|B.Sc.||Forestry & Natural Resources or Horticulture||M.Sc.||Any Subject|
|B.Sc.||Science Subject||M.Phil||Env. Plant Bio.|
|BA / B.Sc.||Home Science||MA/ M.B.A.||Any Subject|
|B. Pharma.||Pharmaceutical Science||M. Pharma.||Pharmaceutical Science|
|B.Com./ B.Tech/ B.Tech Lateral Entry/ B.A./ B.A.(Hon.)||Any Subject||M.Com||Commerce|
|Modern B.A.||English||PG Dip.||Any Subject|
|B. Lib. & Info. Sc.||Library & Information Science||M.Ed.||Adult Continuing Education & Exten.|
|Integrated B.Sc.+ M.Sc.||Any Subject||M.C.A.||Computer Application|
|BHM & CT||Hospitality Studies||PG Dip.||Journalism & Mass Mass Com.|
- UG courses: On the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying examination in the relevant discipline.
- PG program: Through an entrance test to examine the skill and efficiency of the candidates.
- M.Phil. program: An entrance test is conducted by the university.
Important Points for Counselling
- The schedule of HNBGU Counselling Schedule 2022 will be published soon on the university website.
- Counselling will be conducted in offline mode.
- Only the candidates who have qualified the entrance test will be eligible to attend the counselling.
- Report personally at the counselling venue on the scheduled date to attend the counselling.
- After the publication of entrance result, the interview will be conducted for some of the programs.